Search results

1. A

More Men Simpsons Fans on here, or more female

I'd do anything for a white night in shining armor. You got it!
  2. A

In my 20 years of dealing with women, it's best to just agree in situations like these. WOW, I was totally wrong, and you were totally right! :O
  3. A

Treehouse of Horror N

Okay, fine, if you really want to know. I avoided revealing it in the script because it was too mean and unSimpson like, even for a Treehouse of Horror. Read at own risk! She has to watch every episode of YouTube's Fred over and over again, for the next 25 years. Okay but seriously...
  4. A

Guess the Episode From the framegrab

Wow. Okay...
  5. A

Rate and Review: The Above Episode

When you're done, list a random episode for the next poster to R&R. You know how it goes. Simpson Safari
  6. A

Season 21 Information Thread

I'm looking forward to the episode written by Seth Rogan, and the episode where everyone goes blind. They actually sound good.
  7. A

Rate and Review: "That 90's Show"

The songs were good, and the "I need it!" drug joke actually made me laugh. 1.5/5
  8. A

purchases you regret

Simpsons Comics #60 - 90 I don't know what the hell my problem was.
  9. A

Any girl with a post count of over 80 here is probably undateable.
  10. A

The Simpsons (looking back now)

If you miss the feel of the early show, read the first 40 or so Simpsons Comics. Sure, they're not funny, but they'll give you some of that "classic era" feel that you need. (Please note it'd be extremely sad for you to actually do that)
  11. A

Why do you still watch the show?

I just used that as an example. I agree with your opinion on the show, I just thought what you said didn't make sense.
  12. A

Season 21 Information Thread

Ha, I can't believe more of you haven't caught on to that fact. All producers lie to get people to watch - I'm sure Apocalypse Cow isn't his favorite episode - Didn't he claim it was his favourite around the time it was originally airing? Even with The Simpsons movie, there were people here...
  13. A

R&R Lard of the Dance

This is the funniest Principal Skinner has ever been. I laughed at all of his lines and mannerisms. Milhouse was also great. "There's plenty of Milhouse to go around!" The main plot kept my attention, and the subplot was entertaining. 4/5
  14. A

It's that time again... 2009 Edition! R&R: "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge"

Some of the jokes made me laugh, like Otto not knowing what to do at a red light, and Homer telling Becky to take off the wedding dress or people will think she's crazy. I'm not going to expect the characters to act like they're supposed to in a Scully episode, and really do think people are...
  15. A

So do I. It's exactly what I think.
  16. A

Treehouse of Horror N

Crime & Punishment In the middle of the night at the Simpson residence, Snake sneaks through the kitchen window with his girlfriend Gloria. GLORIA Do you ever feel bad stealing from innocent people? SNAKE Nobody's innocent in this day and age, babe. These people are as bad as you and me...
  17. A

Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble"

Uh... Yeah, I can understand finding the writing of this episode lame, but you're kind of pushing it here, iceiwynd. It's okay to admit you're wrong, but what Homer apparently had was a phobia of dying. It's not about being a jerk. If Ben Chan ran away from the operating table because he was...
  18. A

Jokes that were funny the first 5 thousand times

Am I the only one who's realized that any joke could be said in this thread? There's not a gag in existence that will make you laugh an infinity amount of times.
  19. A

I don't understand. So playing astronaut as a kid is time wasted, because you won't want to play astronaut when you're older? :confused:
Back