Search results

1. R

Big collection of Simpsons Comics, Books, and CDs on eBay right now

for those of us who remember user Theres Always A Bigger Fish, we know how dedicated a Simpsons fan he was. he has a great assortment of collectible Simpsons merchandise - valuable comic books, official Simpsons books, and music CDs, all in the fine condition you would expect Theres Always A...
  2. R

The Legend Of Korra

I thought there was supposed to be animation discussion on this board :hulk: Well. Yesterday I started the series and watched the first two episodes. It was okay! But does it get better? I was starting episode three when it dawned on me that I just didn't care. I want to know, is it simply...
  3. R

Supercalifragilisticexpiali[you]

thread is funniest if your name is D'ohmer or if you are nearly as easily amused
  4. R

Homer's half birthday

Today marks six months since the stars aligned over Springfield and in their hanging together poured forth a blessing upon the town's prodigal son. Let us reflect on that now and keep the mirth of that day in our spirits today as once again chaos hits its apogee. Let us use this day to look...
  5. R

(I WISH) THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING (I WISH) THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING

everything's coming up Milhouse! OIv1x1nycWw etc! happy day!
  6. R

When to post R&R threads

no offense to the people who do it, as it's an established thing (and I'm guessing there's some thrill in getting there first)........... but, why not wait until ~8:00 or even until the episode is over to make the R&R thread?
  7. R

Race Elimination Episode

can we bring back the "how will this episode play out" thing? it was locked before, but that's because it had gotten oh so very tired. this is a 'game' where one person begins an episode, and the next person has to tell the rest of it. sometimes a lazy person/immensely clever person will just...
  8. R

Guess the Futurama episode from the framegrab

Let's give this a go. Somebody posts a framegrab, and then whoever correctly guesses what episode it's from posts their own. Anything's fair game - old or new episodes plus the movies. A piece of advice: if you are looking online for screenshots, try to avoid using images with the episode...
  9. R

Post your Simpsons art!

Can't believe no one but Jake has posted fan art since the great forum changeup. Don't be shy. - Maggie
  10. R

Little things you notice on the millionth watch

I just started up Bart Gets an Elephant, in the part where everybody's a horrible slob. they get to breakfast-- waffles and eggs and sausage-or-something. Homer's doing that highly focused highly excited eating yet highly slovenly thing, taking zombie bites of one and then darting to the next...
  11. R

Panda Rape

Panda Rape II: The Humans Strike Back What are the rapercussions? Discuss. (article)
  12. R

Transcribing the Episodes (and Commentaries?)

Anyone thought about doing this on a mass scale, at least for the classic seasons? The Infosphere (Futurama wiki) has every Futurama episode transcribed, and a number of commentaries transcribed as well (and when there's no exact transcription, they at least have all the useful information from...
  13. R

modern-episodes Brand Names tournament

A few minutes ago, the name "Aquavit" popped up in my head, and I thought, "now isn't that a good brand name for The Simpsons for once." Just now I looked it up and of course it turns out it's not a brand name that they came up with (wikipedia), but it did remind me of the other names like...
  14. R

favorite call-back joke

we've got two threads for screw-the-audience jokes, so why not share your favorite callback jokes. they often occur as an innocuous but idiosyncratic line or event in the first act of a show, and once forgotten the after-effects are shown or that information is called-back for comical effect...
  15. R

How many shitty shitty episodes till you stop watching?

in my opinion, The Simpsons may now be the creator of the worst crafted shows to air on television in years. and very many people who board here (and countless others who want now to have nothing more to do with this show) have had the reason and the health to stop wasting their time watching...
  16. R

Did You Know: There is a No Homers Club

I just went to the non-forum section of this site for the first time. IN MY LIFE. After I got over the spookiness of not being around threads and posters, I took a look around. It's pretty good with information, and very well designed. It is kind of odd, though, that (at least how I searched...
Back