Search results

1. SideshowTim

Classic Era Trivia: Bart the Lover

part 2 of this series. answer as many as you can. 1. Name 3 things Jimmy is unable to use without Zinc 2. What brand of soup does Edna buy from the Kwik-E-Mart 3. What did Edna's ex-husband put in her gastank? 4. At the assembly, a paper aeroplane hits which character in the eye? 5. What is the...
  2. SideshowTim

Classic Era Trivia: Lisa On Ice

answer as many as you can. good luck. 1. According to Action News which President died their hair? 2. What was the current death count from the "killer storm" bearing down on Springfield? 3. Where does the Action News weatherman invite the audience to, and what chance does he give for hilarity...
  3. SideshowTim

bloodhound gang - ralph wiggum

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Y19CHH26J8QS3CIT3J1LRFTWK ugh. i can't believe i used to like this ridiculous band. anyway, here is an mp3 of their song 'ralph wiggum' which contains nothing but ralph wiggum related quotes. see what you think. i can remember a preview of this song being...
  4. SideshowTim

MSPaint yourself as a simpsons character

i guess this belongs here, i did it because i was bored. go!
  5. SideshowTim

Rate & Review - Bart's Friend Falls in Love

I love this episode, I also think the sub-plot is one of the funniest ever with Homer's vocabulary tapes. Bart: Lisa, I need help and mom's not home Lisa: Why didn't you ask dad? Bart: I did but I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying 10/10.
  6. SideshowTim

Best Jokes/Quotes from......Lisa's Wedding.

Bart: Wow, Lisa, looking at you makes me want to get married for a third time. I met a really nice exotic dancer the other night at Hugh's bachelor party. Lisa: Hugh didn't have a bachelor party. Bart: We had one in his honor. [Lisa looks glum] I had one in his honor. [Lisa...
  7. SideshowTim

Rate/Review - Lisa the Skeptic

Whilst a jerk Homer is absolutely hillarious in this episode. Very funny episode indeed but the plot was a bit 'far out'. 8/10
  8. SideshowTim

Rate/Review - The Homer They Fall

What do you think of this season 8 episode? Personally I quite like it, It has had some mixed reviews and feelings towards it but I think it is quite funny. Great use of Homer and Moe in this episode lifted it's grade, 4.5/5 from me.
  9. SideshowTim

Rate/Review - $pringfield

The whole episode name wouldn't fit in the space! What do you think of this season 5 episode? Personally I think it is great. It is very very funny and has a nice story with it too, 9.5/10.
  10. SideshowTim

Aussie/New Zealand Episode Guide (Closed, Thread Now In Off Topic)

Hey Aussies, From now on every week I will post the episodes that will be on the following week and update every Friday, Feel free to comment on the episodes aired and syndication cuts ect. from the episodes show. Friday 25th July 6:00 PM - Marge vs. The Monorail 7:30 PM - The City of New...
  11. SideshowTim

Best Jokes/Quotes From......Homer: Badman

I used to make these threads quite often and I say It's time for me to start them again! Here are a couple of my favourites, What are yours? Bart: Mom! How can you leave us with this maniac? Homer: Hurry, Marge! If we get there early we can get our pictures taken with the two surviving...
  12. SideshowTim

Rate/Review - Marge vs. The Monorail

Marge vs. the Monorail - Well done episode with another great appearance by Phil Hartman this time as Lyle Lanley, This episode did definately not lack in humour. The opening Flinstones parody is definately a classic, Lenoard Nimoy's appearance was very funny too. Quimby: And may I add "May...
  13. SideshowTim

Aussies - Rate/Review - Mr Spritz Goes to Washington

Airs in a few hours. Post your thoughts then.
  14. SideshowTim

SideshowTim's Rounds of Trivia (PFP)

Well after a brief drought of Simpsons trivia threads there is finally a new one, The rules are just like all of mmy other trivia threads before I will post 10 questions each round you may answer a max of 4 correct per round, Good luck everyone. Oh, In case you were going to post and say this is...
  15. SideshowTim

Rate & Review - Treehouse of Horror III

What did you think of this season 4 episode? I thought It was very funny Indeed and Is the best of the First three halloween specials. The Intro was good and the tombstones were hilarious, The party scene was very funny.10/10 Clown Without Pity - "That doll Is evil I tells ya eeeevil!!!"...
  16. SideshowTim

Rate and Review - E-I-E-I (annoyed grunt)

This season 11 episode isn't really talked about much, What do you think of it? I thought it was pretty funny but the story was fairly stupid 3.4/5
  17. SideshowTim

Rate and Review - A Fish Called Selma

This episode Isn't talked about very much around here so what do you think of It. I would give it 5/5. Very funny
  18. SideshowTim

Rate and Review - Das Bus

What did you think of this season 9 episode? I would give it 4.3/5. You?
  19. SideshowTim

Rate & Review- Secrets of a Successful Marriage

What did you think of this ep? I thought it was outstanding, It was hilarious and it was nice emotionally wise, 5/5
  20. SideshowTim

Best Episode Subplot

What is your favourite subplot in an Episode? My favourite is probably "Bart Sells His Soul" with Moe opening Uncle Moes Family Feedbag.
Back