Search results

1. Darkel

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Your right, that's the way I'm going. I see the way this place has changed in my 3 year stay, from being a cool, if nerdy place for young twenty-somethings to hang out to, well, a college freshman's social lounge. A lot of talk about the common topics but no insight. I respect you though Jesse...
  2. Darkel

Rate & Review: THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

weak, commercial pile of crap. almost comical in it's predictable plot, childish jokes and attempts at social commentary. G (total failure of understanding the assigned task, therefore a lower grade than a normal F is required)
  3. Darkel

sarcasm is a tool intended for people that have very limited intelligence quotas (you know, IQ's) but I'll forgive you. You and the rest of the brainwashed masses can all suck each other off for poor comebacks or you can actually try to take me down using your very limited debating skills and...
  4. Darkel

rank beatles albums

clown indeed.
  5. Darkel

oh look we have a comedienne in the house (no spelling error there) my pc uses renewable energy, in fact I actually built it myself.
  6. Darkel

true, they went through terrible conditions, and through that suffering we were spawned, but without them where would we be? RIP our cavemen fathers.
  7. Darkel

thats a total misinterpretation of what I said, your taking a very elitist high road, if you don't want to embrace our caveman roots you might as well be a fucking robot. live life not live with it. WE MAKE THIS WORLD
  8. Darkel

indeed, if it wasn't for our ancestors (and real men like myself) we would have died out loooong ago. I bet you'd never have the stomach to kill a wild mammoth armed only with a spear you crafted yourself with equipment you made yourself. without sounding preachy or arrogant I know for a fact I...
  9. Darkel

thats one of the reasons I don't go out to eat these days. I've been hunting out in the wild and fishing every weekend, stocking up. life's much more satisfying when you don't just lie back and let things slide. I don't need to tip ANYONE when I can shoot a rabbit and stamp on it's neck, and...
  10. Darkel

tipping is a pitiful art. If these friendly waiters and waitresses spent time paying attention in school and working hard at college maybe they wouldn't need tips. shame
  11. Darkel

hmmm that was a fast reply, what a surprise! while I have your attention, can you answer me...

hmmm that was a fast reply, what a surprise! while I have your attention, can you answer me this question?
  12. Darkel

spamming eh? you remind me of Sergeant Bubbles

spamming eh? you remind me of Sergeant Bubbles
  13. Darkel

If The Simpsons Began Today?

It would still be entertaining, but really the Simpsons is a nineties show and was at it's highest influence and social popularity in the nineties.
  14. Darkel

rank beatles albums

I would turn down any kind of power if it was offered to me. Power corrupts. but I appreciate the sentiment.
  15. Darkel

rank beatles albums

Thats fine, I can't take anything you or joey whatever his stupid username is says seriously if you dare question my main point, The Beatles are the western civilisation's pure definition as the capitalist, commericial and generally shallow load of turd it is. Despite making a lot of good music...
  16. Darkel

rank beatles albums

yeah, I made up a totally ironic list outlining the pathetic commercial acts over the last 50 years (the worst offenders IMO) I can't believe you took it seriously. listen to some indie music, thats real art. I'm not being a hipster, just trying to turn more robots into thinking people
  17. Darkel

rank beatles albums

overated commericial, mainstream rubbish. each album more commercial than the last
  18. Darkel

DON'T HATE ME- I SAW THE EYE OF NATAS

DON'T HATE ME- I SAW THE EYE OF NATAS
  19. Darkel

good for you mate, are you going to college?

good for you mate, are you going to college?
  20. Darkel

you do that man. meanwhile I go on holiday tomorrow! :gatorshred:

you do that man. meanwhile I go on holiday tomorrow! :gatorshred:
Back