Search results

1. CeetjeBeetje

Silent Hill HD Collection

I don't think there's a thread for this yet. I figured that there would be some Silent Hill fans around here who might've bought this "collection". You see what I did there? I don't think it should be called "collection". On count of SH1 and SH4 being absent. Anyway, I checked a lot of reviews...
  2. CeetjeBeetje

Homer's Monologues

Homer often asks his brain for advice, post funny Homer - Homer's Brain conversations. Those jokes still make me laugh, so bring it on! My contribution for now: 'Shut up, brain! Or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!' Homer: 'Aww, 20 Dollars? I wanted a peanut.' Homer's Brain: '20 Dollars can buy...
  3. CeetjeBeetje

Season 5 Trivia!

I can't find a trivia for this season, so here goes! Question: What did Bart ask Sideshow Bob as a last request?
  4. CeetjeBeetje

Do you drive your family nuts with endless Simpsons references?

Welcome in my first thread! :cool: Whenever I'm at my parents' house for a nice dinner at the kitchentable (once a week), my parents, brother or sister often say something that immediately reminds of something a character from The Simpsons said or did. Of course I have to share this with them...
Back