Search results

1. bartyboy

Rate and Review: "The Tip of the Zoidberg"

The Planet Express crew learn the truth about Farnsworth and Zoidberg's pasts.
  2. bartyboy

mickey mouse theatrical film in the works

http://collider.com/disney-mickey-mouse-feature-film/82345/ if this goes through, they'd better not screw this up. no doubt the reception of the new pooh will play a role in proceeding with the project.
  3. bartyboy

R/R "MoneyBART"

worst couch gag i've ever seen by far as for the episode, 1/5
  4. bartyboy

Rate/Review "The Prisoner of Benda"

Same
  5. bartyboy

Rate/Review "A Clockwork Origin"

whut r/r it, plus nice poll options
  6. bartyboy

the futurama gif thread

7. bartyboy

Top/bottom 10 episodes

what are your top and bottom ten futurama episodes? (counting movies) mine: bottom: 1. Where the Buggalo Roam 2. Bender's Game 3. The Honking 4. My Three Suns 5. Spanish Fry 6. Beast with a Billion Backs 7. Thats Lobstertainment 8. A head in the Polls 9. A leela of her own 10. Obsoletely...
  8. bartyboy

R/R The Color Yellow

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21 --"THE SIMPSONS"(8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 LISA FINDS A SURPRISING BRANCH OF HER FAMILY TREE ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, ON FOX http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4599/simpthecoloryellowr2af.jpg When Miss Hoover asks her...
  9. bartyboy

R/R Boy Meets Curl

After discovering their love of curling Marge and Homer try out for the Olympic team and actually make it to the 2010 Vancouver Games. Meanwhile, in Vancouver, Lisa develops an addiction to collecting Olympic pins.
  10. bartyboy

R/R Million Dollar Maybe

Homer blows off Marge to buy a lottery ticket and winds up winning the million-dollar jackpot. Fearing how Marge will react if she finds out the reason Homer missed their date, Homer keeps his newly inherited fortune a secret and spoils his family with “anonymous” gifts. When Bart finds out, he...
  11. bartyboy

Rate & Review "Rednecks and Broomsticks" (LABF19) (now with polls!)

R&R: "Rednecks and Broomsticks" (LABF19) sorry, no poll *********** yes, poll is here (better yet, i did it for ya bartyboy!) - dewey finn LISA BECOMES THE STAR WITNESS IN THE SPRINGFIELD WITCH TRIALS ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, ON FOX Neve Campbell Makes Guest Voice...
  12. bartyboy

R/R Pranks and Greens

Principal Skinner tells Bart about Andy Hamilton, a former student who was an even better prankster than Bart is. Bart tracks down Andy, now 19 and still pulling pranks, and the two become quick friends.
  13. bartyboy

R/R The Devil Wears Nada

In an effort to raise money for charity, Marge and the “Philanthro-Chicks” decide to pose for a calendar. At the photo studio, Marge is a bit reluctant to reveal any skin, but the photographer (Hank Azaria) loosens her up with wine and before long, Marge and her pin-up poses are the talk of...
  14. bartyboy

Marge Episode Elimination Thread Tiebreaker 3

The Following have been eliminated from the Marge Episode Elimination Thread with the same number of votes. Vote For Your FAVORITE. I Married Marge VS. In Marge We Trust I Vote For: I Married Marge.
  15. bartyboy

Marge Episode Elimination Thread Tiebreaker 2

The following have been eliminated from the Marge episode elimination thread with the same number of votes. Vote For Your FAVORITE. Marge In Chains VS. A Streetcar Named Marge I Vote for Marge In Chains.
  16. bartyboy

Marge Episode Elimination Thread Tiebreaker 1

The following have been eliminated from The Marge Episode elimination thread with 4 votes each. Vote for your FAVORITE Itchy and Scratchy and Marge VS Sweets and Sour Marge I vote for "Sweets".
  17. bartyboy

Marge Episode Elimination Thread

Exact same thing as the Homer thread. Vote for your least favorite three. Itchy & Scratchy & Marge I Married Marge A Streetcar Named Marge Marge Gets a Job Marge vs. the Monorail Marge in Chains Marge on the Lam Marge Be Not Proud The Twisted World of Marge Simpson In Marge We Trust Marge...
  18. bartyboy

HOmer Episode Elimination Thread Tiebreaker 13

The title should say 14, not 13. Eliminated:Homer's Triple Bypass ,The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson , and King Size Homer. Vote for your FAVORITE Homer's Triple Bypass VS. King Sized Homer VS. The City of New York Vs. Homer Simpson I Vote for "New York".
  19. bartyboy

Homer Episode Elimination Thread 13

Eliminated:Homer at the Bat, Homer Badman, and Homer Loves Flanders. Vote for your FAVORITE! Homer at The Bat Vs. Homer: Badman Vs. Homer Loves Flanders I Vote for Homer at The Bat.
  20. bartyboy

Homer Episode Elimination Thread 12

Eliminated:Homer Alone , Homer's Phobia, and Deep Space Homer. Vote for your FAVORITE! Homer Alone Homer's Phobia Deep Space Homer I Vote for Homer Alone.
Back