Search results

1. Walid

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

I for one am excited about this new special; any new South Park in my eyes is better than no new South Park
  2. Walid

Favorite TV shows you got into during 2020

Community- I'd been wanting to watch this for a while and it was finally put on Netflix so I binged, and it was worth it. First three seasons are really consistent in humor and although there was a dip, I generally like the whole show. Avatar: The Last Airbender- somehow never watched this as...
  3. Walid

Which Kid's Network Did You WATCH MORE In 2004: Cartoon Network OR Nickelodeon?

hard to say; but I was watching for different reasons. most of Nick's shows at the time were too... kid-like? I dunno. Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents... none of that interested me all that much so I started going for live-action; Drake and Josh. Ned's Declassified. apparently both...
  4. Walid

How do you act when you have a crush on someone?

so there's this girl from work I've been crushing on for a little while now. and it's different than usual, because I'm actually... friends with this person? like we actually talk to each other sometimes, we've hung out a couple times, stuff like that... so right now I'm in a better state with...
  5. Walid

Write a long post about your job

I am a dishwasher at a restaurant a whole... 3 minutes from where I live. Been there just over a year now. Like most jobs, has good and bad nights; weekends would generally be pretty bad, as well as sometimes a rush on specific nights{Wednesdays we had pasta deals, Monday, burrito deals...
  6. Walid

Disenchantment: Matt Groening's new Netflix cartoon

I mean, same. Kinda curious about the overall arc but I mean, it's 10 episodes that should, at the very least, provide some laughs, so...
  7. Walid

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

my thing isn't even the lack of activity or anything; depending on the time/day, there's usually something happening. I just don't like how so many people I knew in my first couple years don't post anymore. come back occasionally for a little while and then vanish again.
  8. Walid

ignore list

who's that?
  9. Walid

14 yo me- IS THAT A THREAT OR A PROMISE?! current me- is that... a threat... or a promise...?
  10. Walid

What's the last TV show you watched?

yeah I really enjoyed 1-5 but I can't get into s6. the occasional good-to-decent episode but nothing is 'top tier' or anything.
  11. Walid

What's the last TV show you watched?

I've finally continued my Brooklyn 9-9 watch; just finished the episode from season six where Gina comes back needing Jake and Terry's help from someone who wants her dead. not really a big fan of season six and I'm honestly being reminded of why I stopped watching with just about every episode...
  12. Walid

ignore list

about a year or two after I'd joined here I was going through some stuff in my life, and at the time I posted quite a bit{teenager in high school who had lack of a social life AND loved The Simpsons? I was home}. well I wanted to take a break from here and so I said goodbyes to pretty much all...
  13. Walid

I'm still here!
  14. Walid

The Coronavirus Thread

I'd been avoiding the overall news{usually sticking to just my home state} but it seems both have been having new record highs... pretty much everyday for the past week+? anyone else terrified? like I've been working through this{literally} and I am getting to the point where it's like "Bye, I...
  15. Walid

What are some franchises where you pretend that one entry in them dosnt exist?

I'm fairly new to Community{only having watched it through once earlier this year} but I'm curious why you picked 5 over 4.
  16. Walid

Most amount of time you have spent in a video game

considering Super Mario 64 was one of the first games I'd played, and I played the DS version and now have it on 3D All-Stars... probably that. never been much of a gamer but I can get hours of entertainment from this game, even if it's just going through worlds and goofing off.
  17. Walid

What's the last video game you played?

unlocked the Ghostly Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy probably one of my favorite galaxies. real fun exploring. then I got to the star where I have to race a Boo, and... yeah. that's going to take forever to do. it's one of those where I'm going to have to touch the screen so I can get Mario to...
  18. Walid

R&R Family Guy S19 premiere and 350th milestone episode "Stewie's First Word"

i really wish the people who worked on this show cared halfway as much as some of the people who watch. like, I wasn't expecting some great episode, touching on Lois as a mother and how her actions relate to Stewie... but I wasn't expecting the shit we got either. ok so Stewie finally says his...
  19. Walid

Episodes You've Warmed Up To.

the first time I saw the following episodes: -The Canine Mutiny -The Last Temptation of Krust -This Little Wiggy I could barely make it through these episodes; it wasn't that they were particularly bad, just really boring and couldn't hold my interest. looking back, they're not really strong...
  20. Walid

What's the last video game you played?

been playing Super Mario 3D All-Stars. individual thoughts: -Super Mario 64: the main reason I bought this, I've been wanting to replay this game for years. easily one of my favorite games of all time and I'm so glad it still holds up to this day. some of the worlds/stars are a bit trickier to...
Back