Search results

1. S

Main Street Set Figures ???

Ok since it is now officially confirmed that the crazy old man and squeaky voice teen will be with the main street playset when it finally comes out in September. According to Playmates Website I have a ? isnt the squeaky voice teen the same as the pimple faced teen that comes with Krusty...
  2. S

Help.......Simpsons Figures Lines Hacking

Ok I've seen Scooby's website , and it sorta says what to do But maybe i'm just clueless and cant figure it out. Ok so does anyone know what items I need and how to hook it up ,please tell me ,pleeeeease
  3. S

Main Street playset to much?????

Ok I was looking at the poll results on Simpsons Action Figure Station about if main street is too expensive. I guess i'm one of the few who thinks its not too expensive. It is supposed to have at least one line for every figure made so far, I'm sure the major characters will have a few each,It...
  4. S

looking for Kwik-e-mart playset

Hello, does anyone have a kwik-e-mart, new in box, for sale, how much
  5. S

Anyone Know the Celebrity Figures Lines????

Does anyone know what the New Celebrity Figures lines are and with what sets they work with.
  6. S

Will there be a new "guide to our favorite family" book???

Just wondering if anyone know if there will be a third book for "the Complete Guide to our Favorite Family" series With the last couple seasons in it????
  7. S

Is the series going to end soon????

Ok so in last nights episode in case you didnt see it Lisa while in the car says...... "is this the end of our series?......of adventures?" So does this mean they are trying to hint at the series ending soon, is there any truth to this ,or is it rumours, or are they just trying to be funny. I...
  8. S

Anyone find Series 7 Playsets yet?

Just wondering if anyone found series 7 playsets yet , what accessories do they come with, cant wait for the kitchen with mumu homer :) I live in CT , last i checked at TRU they didnt have anything, I'm so impatient
  9. S

Help!!

Does anyone know of a working website or ftp or file share program that I can get all the Treehouse of Horror Episodes , preferably in Real Media format because usually only 30-35 megs. I got a few of them from Morpheus/bearshare but cant find the rest Please Help Send me a PM if you'd like, so...
  10. S

**Christmas Set in Westport CT TRU now**

Last Night went to Westport, CT TRU asked if they had the Christmas Set , the lady said they just got them in the previous night. But of course they did not have them on the shelf yet. She went in back and got me one , I'm so excited. It's such a great set. So if you live in the area call them...
Back