Search results

1. hughes

Top 10 and Bottom 5 South Park Episodes

Top 10: 10. Erection Day 9. Major Boobage 8. Cartman Joins NAMBLA 7. Chickenlover 6. Woodland Critter Christmas 5. Christian Rock Hard 4. The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer 3. The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers 2. Here Comes the Neighborhood 1. Casa Bonita EDIT...
  2. hughes

R/R "Loan-a Lisa"

R/R tonight's episode here. EDIT: The poll options refer to how wise it would be to invest in each one. Probably not anywhere near as funny as I thought it was originally
  3. hughes

R/R South Park Episode 501: "It Hits the Fan"

I noticed the archives only go back to Season 6 (and some of those older threads have been archived where we can't post in them anymore), so I thought I'd go back and start filling in the gaps A rather notorious episode due to the fact that the word "shit" is uttered 162 times, but the episode...
  4. hughes

Preview/Speculation "The Bob Next Door"

Been looking forward to this one since it's announced...is it possible that Bob and Cecil have another brother, that dude has the same facial shape. Or maybe it's Cecil in disguise?
  5. hughes

Preview/Speculation "American History X-Cellent"

When the police are called to diffuse a rowdy crowd at Mr. Burns’ estate, one of the officers recognizes priceless stolen paintings on the walls, and the maniacal billionaire is taken downtown for questioning. With Mr. Burns gone, Smithers takes charge of the power plant. But when employees...
  6. hughes

Preview/Speculation LABF 20--"Once Upon a Time in Springfield"

Krusty the Clown is forced to hire an actress named Princess Penelope for The Krusty the Clown Show to generate more young, female viewers. Krusty and Princess Penelope end up in a relationship.[3] Meanwhile, when Mr. Burns puts a stop to the free donuts at the plant to cut costs, Homer, Lenny...
  7. hughes

2000s Episodes Elimination Thread

Placing this in Episode Discussion to try to entice more votes, move to Springfield Downs if you wish As the decade draws to a close, we look back upon a turbulent decade for the show, and try to narrow down to the best episode of the decade, which began with "Little Big Mom" and ended with "Oh...
  8. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney Semifinal 2--Chester J. Lampwick vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap

Chester J. Lampwick (Kirk Douglas) in "The Day the Violence Died" vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap (R. Lee Ermey) in "Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming" Both great performances, but I like Chester slightly better
  9. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney Semifinal 1--Mona Simpson vs. That Other Goddamned Thing

Mona Simpson (Glenn Close) in "Mother Simpson" vs Joan Kenley (Herself over the telephone) in "Home Sweet Diddily-Dum-Doodily" and "King-Size Homer" This ends now.
  10. hughes

Preview/Speculation MABF01 "O Brother Where Bart Thou?"

Interesting premise, but the guest stars might be annoying. Of note is the fact that it's the first MABF.
  11. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney Round 3 Wildcard--Hollis Hurlbut vs MacArthur Parker vs Telephone Voice

One of these fine guest stars gets a spot in the semis Hollis Hurlbut (Donald Sutherland) in "Lisa the Iconoclast vs MacArthur Parker (Jeff Goldblum) in "A Fish Called Selma" vs Telephone Voice (Joan Kenley) in "Home Sweet Diddily-Dum-Doodily" and "King Size Homer" MacArthur Parker gets my vote
  12. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 3C--Telephone Voice vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap

Telephone Voice (Joan Kenley) in "Home Sweet Diddily-Dum-Doodily" and "King-Size Homer" vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap (R. Lee Ermey) in "Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming" OK, people, here's the deal. You've had your fun with this tourney up till now, and in the early rounds that's perfectly fine...
  13. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 2C--Chester J. Lampwick vs MacArthur Parker

Chester J. Lampwick (Kirk Douglas) in "The Day the Violence Died" vs MacArthur Parker (Jeff Goldblum) in "A Fish Called Selma" Chester gets my vote, narrowly
  14. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 1C--Hollis Hurlbut vs Mona Simpson

Hollis Hurlbut (Donald Sutherland) in "Lisa the Iconoclast" vs Mona Simpson (Glenn Close) in "Mother Simpson" Mona gets my vote
  15. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 5B--Mona Simpson vs MacArthur Parker vs Peter Frampton

VOTE FOR TWO!!! Mona Simpson (Glenn Close) in "Mother Simpson vs Macarthur Parker (Jeff Goldblum) in "A Fish Called Selma" vs Peter Frampton (Himself) in "Homerpalooza" Mona and Parker for me
  16. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 4B--Paul and Linda McCartney vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap

Paul and Linda McCartney (Themselves) in "Lisa the Vegetarian" vs Leslie "Hap" Hapablap (R. Lee Ermey) in "Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming" The fact that Paul was a Beatle doesn't stop Hap from being the better character, IMO
  17. hughes

Preview/Speculation "Pranks and Greens"

This has potential, IMO. Hope it lives up to it
  18. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 3B--Telephone Voice vs Don Brodka

Telephone Voice (Joan Kenley) in "Home Sweet Diddily-Dum-Doodily" and "King-Size Homer" vs Don Brodka (Lawrence Tierney) in "Marge Be Not Proud" Not only did Brodka have the better part, I don't want to have to take the shit for starting a thread with "Telephone Voice" in the title again if I...
  19. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 2B--Mickey Rooney vs Chester J Lampwick

Mickey Rooney (himself) in "Radioactive Man" vs Chester J Lampwick (Kirk Douglas) in "The day the Violence Died" Chester, easily
  20. hughes

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney 1B--Tito Puente vs Hollis Hurlbut

Tito Puente (himself) in "Who Shot Mr. Burns (Part 2)" vs Hollis Hurlbut (Donald Sutherland) in "Lisa the Iconoclast Hollis for me
Back