Search results

1. Elf Girl

oral sex

what is the best oral sex you've received? my favourites include: my (then) boyfriend giving me head while I was watching Toy Story in a Elvis Presley tribute hotel after refusing to give my (then) boyfriend sex for weeks, I then went round my ex's, where he gave me head against my wishes, it...
  2. Elf Girl

Which episode has the least no of characters speaking?

The Simpsons relies on a wide cast of main and supporting character voices, but also many guest stars and in some cases celebrity cameos too. But which episode has the least number of characters speaking in it? Genuinely curious if anyone knows.
  3. Elf Girl

casting call

hi all, i'm opening up a casting call for my 10,000th post video. post here if you're interested in being featured in the video casting will likely happen next year (although it could be delayed due to covid) your persona will be cast based on your current avatar at the time of timing or...
  4. Elf Girl

Combine thread titles

Who knows what profound discussions could come from these threads?! Was 9/11 with waffle fries ignore Trab's 1000th post thread i'm fucking your top 5 NHC boarders :gatorshrug2:
  5. Elf Girl

ignore list

In your profile settings, how many people are on your ignore list? Be honest now...
  6. Elf Girl

Rate and Review: "A Tree Grows in Springfield" (PABF22)

November 25, 2012: Lisa wins a Mapple MyPd for Homer, and Homer believes that the recently-deceased Steve Mobbs is contacting him from beyond the grave. Meanwhile, Flanders discovers a miracle tree in the Simpsons' yard. Discuss!
  7. Elf Girl

Where is the D DEBBS birthday thread?!!?!?!

Oh wait here it is. Happy birthday D DEBBS! Hope being 50 is as cool as it sounds, and I hope you enjoy your special day today! :D Here's a cake for you: And I'm sure you don't want to feed Tyrant today, so here's something for him too. ;)
  8. Elf Girl

Outdated jokes

Watching "I am Furious Yellow" today, there was a joke about the voice actor of Bart's Internet show not being paid until 2012... The show's been on for 20 years now, so I'm sure there's many others that make no sense whatsoever.
  9. Elf Girl

If you watch the simpsons for hours and hours, you could win $10,500!!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/01/08/the-simpsons-500th-episode-airs-sunday-february-19-challenges-ultimate-fans-to-break-guinness-world-record-for-longest-continuous-television-viewing/115745/
  10. Elf Girl

Finish the above Simpsons episode

So I post the start of an episode, the person below then posts the finish and a new episode for someone else to finish. You got it? --------------------------------------------------- David and D'ohliath: Homer goes to the park to get some dough-nuts, but meets a park ranger called David...
  11. Elf Girl

Ask the user below a question

And then the user below you answers that question, they will then ask the user below them a question, and so on, and so on, until we get thread-locked. What's your favourite colour?
  12. Elf Girl

New Years Resolutions '12

Even though most of us never keep them, we at least think of at least one around New Years. My job is probably going to be giving me more day shifts instead of evening shifts next year, so my NY resolution will be to try and wake up earlier. Notice the word try. ;) What's yours?
  13. Elf Girl

Rate and Review: 2011

2011 as quite good for me. I had a pretty awesome summer with my friend, finally finished school in june, got a job and advanced on my creative writing project so yeah, 2011 was pretty good, honestly it'll be hard for 2012 to top it.
  14. Elf Girl

SOPA

So I'm guessing like the majority of the internet, everyone on here hates this "Stop Online Piracy Act"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act Apparently Youtube and social networks are safe, but sites like flickr, etsy, vimeo, twitter and loads of small online businesses could...
  15. Elf Girl

christmas wishlist

Whether you celebrate it or not, I guarantee that most of you will want some sort of gift or entertainment for this bitter winter season (or sweltering Australian outback as it maybe the case for some of you). So share one, share all. And tell us what you're eagerly looking forward to, or tell...
  16. Elf Girl

Renewed! American Dad gets a seventh season!!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/23/fox-renews-american-dad-for-a-seventh-season/83513 GOOD MORNING, U.S.A.! IT’S GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAY! “American Dad” RENEWED FOR SEVENTH TERM Emmy-nominated Animation Domination staple American Dad has been renewed for a seventh season, bringing...
  17. Elf Girl

Renewed! Zombie Simpsons lives on to 2012

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/11/fox-renews-the-simpsons-for-a-23rd-season/71677 read it and weep guys. :-/
  18. Elf Girl

Mr Lisa vs. Mr Spritz

As "Mr Lisa Goes to Washington" and "Mr Spritz Goes to Washington" cover very similar territory, I was wondering which of the episodes you all preferred - the classic era episode or the non-classic episode... So which wins the majority vote? vs.
  19. Elf Girl

Best episode to recommend to start watching the show?

I've been wanting to recommend an episode to a friend, who likes movie references and the show seems to be his type of humour. But I'm struggling to decide which episode to show to him. I thought of Marge vs. The Monorail, but watching it the other day the quick-fire script and the many...
  20. Elf Girl

Twilight Spoof in next year's THOH...

I didn't think this suited the season 21 thread, (which to be honest is quite dead anyway) Here's the link. Personally after taking so long to adjust to Radcliffe as Harry Potter, I think his appearance is going to be hard for me. And anything related to Twilight annoys me - but it's a...
Back