Search results

1. Dingbat Charlie

San Francisco fans, Tonight at the Cartoon Art Museum...

Hey! I just read in the paper that tonight at 7 at the Cartoon art Museum David Silverman (simpsons director) will be speaking!!! The paper says..... he will walk rabid fans through the evolution of the show. I am so glad I live here!! Anyone else going??
  2. Dingbat Charlie

Movies or TV shows from The Simpsons that you'd like to see...

I for one would love to see "Shenana-goats" (how is that really spelled?!)..... and "Don't Go There"
  3. Dingbat Charlie

Random bits that crack us up

I've been thinking about this for a while and many of my favorite moments on the show seem to be random gags. Current favorite is when Bart gets sent back to Kindergarden and chooses the Flintstones Phone for playtime... "Yabba Dabba Doo! I like talking to you!"
  4. Dingbat Charlie

Latest wave question..... Flanders/Scorpio

OK, normally I order the whole wave online but I'm confused about Ned Flanders / Scorpio. Many web sites have no mention of Scoutmaster Flanders but list Scorpio, then on my lunchbreak I checked in an overpriced toy store and they had Ned but no Scorpio. Personally I'd rather get Ned.... just...
  5. Dingbat Charlie

Best Movie send ups

For me it's got to be Homer's version of "under the sea" followed by "Planet Of The Apes -The Musical"....though I love the more subtle ones...like Marge's childhood flashback of being shot at from a plane, which is inspired by "North By Northeast"
  6. Dingbat Charlie

Simpsons Alphabet Game

Here's one..... Go through the alphabet with Springfield Names OR Locations.... The next person who posts has B, the person after that C....and so on.... A - Abraham Simpson ..............................lets go B!
Back