Search results

1. X

Most Dated Episode

I was watching Dog of Death a couple of days back and I couldnt help but notice that when Lisa was forced to use a book she found on the street as opposed to renting an encylopedia for this essay thing and it had me thinking If this where made today (this was 1992 dont forget) she whould just...
  2. X

Most Random One liner?

Which one liner from any character made you go WTF? for me it would be Hans Molman going "No ones gay for moleman!" so whats yours?
  3. X

Subplots to an episode that dose not have any link or collsion with the central plot atall

Which sub-plots to an episode do not look like its happening at the same time as the Main Plot for me it will be the Subplot of "They saved Lisas Brain" it was more like a Minisode within an episode and it had no link or collision with the central plot whatsoever So can any of you give me...
  4. X

Werdest/Most Random One Liner

What one liners did you think was strange?
  5. X

Jokes that Went on for too long

What jokes did you think seemed like to go on for hours
  6. X

Most Overused Character

So Which Character do you think apperes waaaaaaaaaaay to often
  7. X

Most Annoying Character

Title Says All!
  8. X

Worst episode of each season

Theres a Favorote Spisode form each season topic so whats your least favorate Season 1: Moaning Lisa Season 2: Pricipal Charming Season 3: When Flanders Failed Season 4: Wacking Day Season 5: Barts Inner Chiled Season 6: Another Simpsomns Clipshow Season 7: Team Homer Season 8: The Old...
  9. X

Homerstaine-A fan Seiries

This is an alternate reality Fan Seiries, were Homer lives in a World were the laws of psyclics are non-egsistent Season 1 The Frying Game: Homer is Trapped by his Arch Enemy, Dr. Pooper hanging from a Volacano His companion Barnitio is challenged to a BMX race to save him Hypnophilia: Harvey...
  10. X

My Season 22

OK, heres my 22nd Season NOTE: The episodes Duff War, Homer: The Texas Stranger & Treehouse of History I dont own there just episodes I thought were good to put in here Homer: The Worlds Strongest Man: After Homer accedently drinks a "Strength Potion", Homer becomes a heavy weight champion...
  11. X

My Season 21

Hey, Hear is my ideias for Season 21 The Invinsible Man After Homer is threarerned by a Pro-Wresterler, Prof. Fink gives him a suit making him virtualy indistructable, causeing him to be exteamly reakless Guest Stars: Roy Johnes jr. as "Angry Bob" & Joe Megentena as Fat Tony Nuclier Bob...
Back