Search results

1. troymclure17

Rate and Review Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences

You know the drill
  2. troymclure17

Looking for Season 7, 8, and 9 Box Heads

If anyone wants to sell me thier season 7, 8, or 9 head version box set for a decent price, i will buy. I live in Indiana, so no international shipping please. I don;t have Pay pal, so I'll have to mail the money to whoever sells. Also I'm looking for a head version that preferably comes with...
  3. troymclure17

Your Simpsons Collection

I know there have been threads like this already, but i got a lot of new stuff. Toys All 2008 Burger King Toys 1990s Bart Doll Ironic Punishment Toy Set Simpsons Bendables Dancing Macho Man Homer Homer Talking Dashboard Buddy Mr. Burns Talking Dashboard Buddy Homer Tiki Bobblehead Krusty...
  4. troymclure17

Post Your Favorite Animated Films

You don't have to go as overboard as i did, but I love animation so much, i made a top 30 list. 1. The Iron Giant 2. Fantasia 3. Up 4. The Nightmare Before Christmas 5. South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut 6. The Incredibles 7. Beauty and the Beast 8. The Brave Little Toaster 9...
  5. troymclure17

The Brave Little Toaster: An Analysis

This film was a big part of my child hood. It was made in 1987 based off the book by Thomas M. Disch. It was made by the independent company Hyperion Pictures. Many members of Pixar Animation Studios were involved with this film, including John Lasseter and Joe Ranft. This film had trouble...
  6. troymclure17

Familiar Faces: Futurama

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/cr/ff/24589-episode-28-futurama Here's an episode of "Familiar Faces" from CR, a reviewer from That Guy With the Glasses. He talks about characters he would like to return on the new season of Futurama. As interesting as his list is, the most...
  7. troymclure17

The Wild Thornberrys Movie

Just rewatched it today. I was totally blown away! The animation was epic. Good use of shading and lighting, the backgrounds were beautiful, the camera angles were spectacular for a Nickelodeon flick. The story was well grounded, the exposition was great in explaining the overall plot of the...
  8. troymclure17

Would the Bob Next Door have been better as a Halloween episode?

The whole face cutting thing really reminded me of an Itchy and Scratchy episode or THOH. Did the writers originally conceive this plot as a Halloween show and then AL Jean saw it, liked it and expanded it to a half hour? That would make a lot more sense to me. What about you?
  9. troymclure17

Rank the Dreamworks Animation Movies

From Best to Worst: Shrek Over the Hedge Monsters Vs. Aliens Antz Madagascar 2 Shrek 2 Kung Fu Panda Madagascar Shark Tale Bee Movie Shrek 3
  10. troymclure17

Your Top 10 Animated TV Shows

1. The Simpsons (Real hard toss up between this and my # 2 pick) 2. Looney Tunes 3. Futurama 4. Rocky and Bullwinkle 5. Beavis and Butthead 6. The Critic 7. Family Guy (Seasons 1-3) 8. MGM (they used to show these on Boomerang) 9. Spongebob (Seasons 1-3) 10. South Park
  11. troymclure17

The Simpsons and R-rated Movies

I know, stupid title, but ive been rewatching the series in order and am now up to Season 2, when i got to thinking about something. How many r rated movies have the Simpsons children actually seen, especially Bart? In "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment" when the Simpsons are watching...
  12. troymclure17

Chester A. Bum Responds to the Family Guy Controversy

Don't know if there are any other thatguywiththeglasses fans out there, but recently Doug Walker made this video as The Bum responding to the controversy of last weeks Family Guy episode. http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews/17494-family-guy-response
  13. troymclure17

Rank the Pixar Films

1. Up 2. Wall e 3. The Incredibles 4. Toy Story 5. Monsters Inc. 6. Ratatouille 7. Finding Nemo 8. Toy Story 2 9. A Bugs Life 10. Cars
  14. troymclure17

TroyMclure17's Simpsons Episode Guides and Reviews: Vol.1

A while back i pre-ordered Season 20 on Amazon as i hadn't seen some of the episodes and was expecting the usual special features. When it arrived months later, i had forgotten that i had ordered it and now knew the truth about it. Angry about the lack of material, i decided to review every...
  15. troymclure17

Your Top Ten Animated Movies

As a big animation buff, I've recently been thinking about what movies in the animation genre have stood out as the best to me and compiled the list below. Some are more stereotypical than others, and some may surprise you. Also, what are your top ten? 1. The Iron Giant 2. Fantasia 3. The...
  16. troymclure17

The Simpsons on Basic Cable

I noticed on my TV Guide that The Simpsons Movie is playing on FX soon. This is the first time that the Simpsons, in any form, have been aired on basic cable. This got me to thinking that other shows like Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, American Dad, etc. have been aired on cable before...
  17. troymclure17

Your Simpsons Collection After X-mas

I've been working on this for a few years My Simpsons Collection: Toys All 2008 Burger King Toys 1990s Bart Doll Ironic Punishment Toy Set Simpsons Bendables Dancing Macho Man Homer Homer Talking Dashboard Buddy Mr. Burns Talking Dashboard Buddy Homer Tiki Bobblehead Krusty Bobblehead...
  18. troymclure17

Rank the Seasons

This has probably been done before, but i searched and couldnt find any. So, apologizes in advance. Anyways, heres mine: Season 5 Season 4 Season 6 Season 8 Season 7 Season 3 Season 9 Season 2 Season 15 Season 16 Season 13 Season 14 Season 12 Season 20 Season 10 Season 19 Season 18 Season 17...
  19. troymclure17

Siskel and Ebert review "The Critic"

This is still one of my favorite animated shows, as it runs as a more tastfully and story driven Famlily Guy, But what do the two most famous critics in the world feel about it? I find this review ironic because Siskel and Ebert guessed starred once...
  20. troymclure17

Simpsons 20th Anniversery TV Guide

Anybody hear about this ?I just got it in the mail yesterday, and almost orgasimed at the sight of Muu Muu Homer on the cover! They have 5 different collector covers avaliable: Muu Muu Homer Hulk Homer Naked Stonecutter Homer Pulling Boulder Mr. Plow Colonel Homer Also, they have a 5 page...
Back