Search results

1. Joe_

Simpsons T-Shirts

a white one with just the family on it sitting on the couch and eating I think a blue one with chief wiggum on it that says "that's nice work, boys" in the center
  2. Joe_

Man, I HATE IMDb's Simpsons Forum!

I'd like to disagree, and add that the FOX forum is the worst. Not only the worst Simpsons forum, but possibly the worst forum of all time??
  3. Joe_

Best And Worst Episode From Season 1

Best: Krusty Gets Busted Worst: Call of the Simpsons
  4. Joe_

R&R Lemon of Troy

For a time was my uncontested favorite episode, not so sure now though. I think I'm more hesitant in proclaiming anything these days, but still amazingly hilarious episode. Definitely up there, somewhere.
  5. Joe_

Fine. I'll call you when it's time to stop having fun...

I liked the man with the whip from the alligator episode. I liked him a lot, I don't know why, but these 'haters' you speak of make me feel like I should be ashamed for liking him, that's my only problem with them. Also, I think that the simpsons at their worst were not better than most TV, they...
  6. Joe_

Worst Simpsons Gags

All of the above, or most, I can't really remember. But I'd also like to add Homer's fist shaking (i.e. Homer in court for probably some nonsensical reason and saying to his lawyer gil, "play the race card" *shakes fist and then in a more serious and drawn out manner* "play it")
  7. Joe_

things for sale please

*all are opened except the toyfare exclusives casual homer mascot homer pinpal homer dare devil bart ripped willie *pinpal burns *convention comic book guy kitchen with muu muu homer bowl-a-rama with pinpal apu i really don't know what to charge, so if anyone's interested or anything, just...
  8. Joe_

Origins of the fans

no offense to anyone, maybe i'm just jealous of you memories, but how the hell can you all (not all of you) remember the exact episode in which you started your like for our favorite family...i know that i liked them for as long as i can remember, but that's not really saying much...i know i've...
  9. Joe_

The Maggie Joke Trend: Good Thing or Bad Thing?

quite true, quite true mr. fan
  10. Joe_

Best quote from the worst episode

everything dealing with the man with the whip was funny to me...and i agree with mr. 5000 on that boob joke...
  11. Joe_

someone please sell me a series 12 POP

dammit, i knew i should have kept those...
  12. Joe_

Everything must go!!!!

does convention comic book guy really go for that much?
  13. Joe_

Thinking of loose collecting

i think you should open them, i do, but if you're looking for another reason to keep them sealed...loose figures are a lot harder to clean...choose wisely
  14. Joe_

is frink worth anything?

why is he the only one you kept int he box? ...frink is probably my favorite figure of all
  15. Joe_

Moe's Tavern and Duffman

i bought mine for $20 at EB...God smiled upon me that day
  16. Joe_

Favorite wave 13 figure?

:LOL: legs though...i'm not proud to admit it, but the princess figue does look pretty nice...
  17. Joe_

Jokes seen on Simpsons and later on Futurama

i'm not sure what episode of the simpsons it is that homer says that seatbelts kill more lives than they save, but bender says it in the episode where they go back in time to roswell...i think...
  18. Joe_

a valiant effort

shlomov2001, don't you know what i think of people that think whatever it is you're talking about them thinking about free movies? i actually put effort into thinking of some oof those polls, if you actually looked at any of them...well, ok, i put effort into a few of them...meh
  19. Joe_

a deprived world

:LOL: that reminds me of when homer imagined if there was no krusty... homer: what you watching? bart: nutsy the clown
  20. Joe_

a valiant effort

why thank you:mexican:
Back