Search results

1. Green Man

Preview/Speculation "Rednecks and Broomsticks" (LABF19)

LISA BECOMES THE STAR WITNESS IN THE SPRINGFIELD WITCH TRIALS ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, ON FOX Neve Campbell Makes Guest Voice Appearance After getting lost in a game of hide-and-seek, Lisa wanders into the field and discovers three teenage girls, including Cassandra...
  2. Green Man

Best of 1995 Elimination Thread

rules remain the same, vote for your three least favorite episodes and I will eliminate the one with the most votes. Episodes Homer the Great And Maggie Makes Three Bart's Comet Homie the Clown Bart vs. Australia Homer vs. Patty and Selma A Star Is Burns Lisa's Wedding Two Dozen and One...
  3. Green Man

Preview/Speculation "The Devil Wears Nada" (LABF17)

Promotional image: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8595/simpdevilwearsnadar1f.jpg ps: yeah, I know it's a bit early for the preview/speculation thread but there's a lot to be discussed here.
  4. Green Man

do your family or friends make fun of you for watching the simpsons?

I guess younger people don't have this problem but it happens to me all the time and it's starting to get really annoying. whenever I say a show my friends like sucks they always answer "dude you watch a cartoon" and a while ago I mentioned nhc, for some reason, and a friend of my responded...
  5. Green Man

what's up with all the hate

toward season 20? just a few months ago most people here seemed to like it, but now there is so much hate going on. I want explanations now.
  6. Green Man

Best of 1996 Elimination Thread

the multiple poll system wasn't working out for me so for now on this is going to be done as an elimination thread. the rules are simple, vote for your three least favorite episodes and I will eliminte the one with the most votes. Episodes Team Homer Two Bad Neighbors Scenes from the Class...
  7. Green Man

Preview/Speculation "The Great Wife Hope" (LABF16)

MARGE SHOWS HER COMPETITIVE EDGE ON "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX The men and boys of Springfield become obsessed with Mixed Martial Arts, a violent sport where fighters inflict severe pain on one another. When Marge and her friends stage a protest, the show's promoter embraces...
  8. Green Man

Will a new showrunner turn the show back into a classic before it comes to an end?

Please stop making these threads about a new showrunner and the classic era, it's ridiculous.
  9. Green Man

Preview/Speculation "Bart Gets a 'Z'" (LABF15)

BART BECOMES THE TEACHER’S PET ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, ON FOX When Mrs. Krabappel confiscates student’s cell phones, the class, organized by Bart, decides to teach her a lesson by spiking her coffee and watching her make a drunken fool of herself. Principal Skinner fires Mrs...
  10. Green Man

Rate & Review The Cleveland Show "Pilot"

This was pure garbage. First of all, what a stupid idea for a spin-off. Cleveland is not a deep enough character to have his own show not in a million years. Even Seth should realize how stupid that is. And to make it worse, Richard Appel is an Executive Producer (what the hell, you used to be a...
  11. Green Man

Best of 1996 Wildcard 2

VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITE EPISODES Homerpalooza VS. Summer of 4 Ft. 2 VS. Treehouse of Horror VII VS. The Homer They Fall VS. Hurricane Neddy "Summer" and "THOH" for me.
  12. Green Man

Best of 1996 Wildcard 1

VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITE EPISODES Two Bad Neighbors VS. Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield VS. Bart the Fink VS. Lisa the Iconoclast VS. The Day the Violence Died VS. Much Apu About Nothing I'm going to go with "Iconoclast" and "Class Struggle"
  13. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 11A: "Curse" vs. "Nothing"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in 'The Curse of the Flying Hellfish' VS. Much Apu About Nothing "Curse of the Flying Hellfish" very easily.
  14. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 10A: "Short Films" vs. "Homerpalooza"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE 22 Short Films About Springfield VS. Homerpalooza "22 Short Films" easily.
  15. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 9A: "Road" vs. "Summer"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE Bart on the Road VS. Summer of 4 Ft. 2 "Bart on the Road" for me.
  16. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 8A: "Fish" vs. "THOH VII"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE A Fish Called Selma VS. Treehouse of Horror VII I'm going to vote for "A Fish Called Selma".
  17. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 7A: "Violence" vs. "Twice"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE The Day the Violence Died VS. You Only Move Twice "You Only Move Twice" gets my vote.
  18. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 6A: "Smithers" vs. "Fall"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE Homer the Smithers VS. The Homer They Fall "Homer the Smithers" for me.
  19. Green Man

Best of 1996 Round 5A: "Iconoclast" vs. "Baby"

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE Lisa the Iconoclast VS. Burns, Baby Burns "Lisa the Iconoclast" easily.
Back