Search results

1. TerwilligerBob

Simpsons Music Video Ideas

I was looking at the video in the next thread, about Bart, with the song "Troublemaker" by Wheezer, and I know of a couple of great examples already on youtube, one using "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi, and another using "The Real Slim Shady" by Eminem. So I was wondering what other songs would make...
  2. TerwilligerBob

Bash the Simpsons, aka the yellow creatures

Pretend to be a person who despises the Simpsons with all your heart, who is a total idiot and has a stick up his/her ass, and critisize the show as much as you can. Insult everything you can think of and be as unreasonable as possible. You may include real critisisms as well, but its not...
  3. TerwilligerBob

"Simpson, Simpson" (Not mine)

This story was not written by me, as I have neither the talent nor patience to write fanfiction. However, an online friend of mine posted this on fanfiction.net, and since I thought it was sweet, I asked the author's permission to post it on nohomers. She said she was a member of this site...
  4. TerwilligerBob

First episode ever?

What was the first episode you ever saw, and what were your first impressions of the Simpsons after you saw it? If you can't remember the very first one you watched, I'm sure you remember some of the first ones you watched. The first episode I ever saw more than a few minutes of was "Marge...
  5. TerwilligerBob

Favorite Voices?

What are your favorite character voices? Mine are that of Comic Book Guy, Hans Moleman, and Sideshow Mel. All three of them are so frikin' hilarious I laugh at whatever they say, no matter if its funny or not.
  6. TerwilligerBob

Most retarded comment ever!

What's the most untrue, misinformed, horrible or just plain retarded thing you have ever heard someone say about the Simpsons? Once, me and a bunch of friends were out for pizza, and talk turned to the Simpsons. One of them said (and I quote as accurately as possible): "It's awesome, but I...
  7. TerwilligerBob

Funniest/Most Brilliant Sight Gags?

Which sight gag had you laughing hysterically or gawking at the screen in awe? It has to be a purely visual thing, no one-liners or dialogue. Mine are a) Sideshow Bob vs. The Rakes, b) The revealing of the Jimmy Carter/Marge Simpson statue, and c) Everyone in the bar runs into the church...
  8. TerwilligerBob

Nosedive of supporting characters?

Everyone agrees that all five members of the Simpson family have become horrible over time, but how about the supporting and/or peripheral characters? What character took the steepest nosedive? Flanders going from too-nice religious neighbor to creepy Jesus freak? Burns going from greedy, evil...
  9. TerwilligerBob

Surefire signs that you are obsessed with The Simpsons

Hey all, I am kinda new here so I thought I'd start a new thread here to meet some more people. You know how there are lists of reeeeeeally exaggerated "signs" that show Star Trek addiction? Well, I just thought that the Simpsons, having such a whole sort of "universe" to themselves, would...
Back