Search results

1. TerwilligerBob

Yeah me neither :P So busy and bored at the same time...

Yeah me neither :P So busy and bored at the same time...
  2. TerwilligerBob

Hey there! I know you're probably busy, but I miss you, and I know you've got a procrastination...

Hey there! I know you're probably busy, but I miss you, and I know you've got a procrastination problem just like me, so...little kick in the pants! ;) D'you have time to talk again?
  3. TerwilligerBob

Gah I know what you mean now that I've been trying to find time for a week! :strangles self...

Gah I know what you mean now that I've been trying to find time for a week! :strangles self: projects may be the worst invention ever invented.
  4. TerwilligerBob

That's ok! I was just wondering if something was going on — I thought you were maybe off on...

That's ok! I was just wondering if something was going on — I thought you were maybe off on vacation or something. :)
  5. TerwilligerBob

Sooo...I'm back from spring break. How's it going?

Sooo...I'm back from spring break. How's it going?
  6. TerwilligerBob

MIDTERMS ARE FINALLY FINISHED!!! :dance:

MIDTERMS ARE FINALLY FINISHED!!! :dance:
  7. TerwilligerBob

That's terrible! The thought of my computer crashing while at college is *shudder* Hope you...

That's terrible! The thought of my computer crashing while at college is *shudder* Hope you work things out without it screwing up your work or anything :eek:
  8. TerwilligerBob

:(

:(
  9. TerwilligerBob

[IMG] Merry Christmas! :D

[IMG] Merry Christmas! :D
  10. TerwilligerBob

FINALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare for massive pent-up rant. :) Can't...

FINALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare for massive pent-up rant. :) Can't believe the semester is almost over!
  11. TerwilligerBob

RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY/FEAR OMGOMGOMG. If I spaz about it tonight it will be lame and...

RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY/FEAR OMGOMGOMG. If I spaz about it tonight it will be lame and half-assed because I'm sleep-deprived and also I need to spaz about the entire week of awesomeness with the daily show in Washington and the correspondents' hilarious epic shenanigans, and I can't do it...
  12. TerwilligerBob

Hey, I have an assignment from my writing professor -- don't use any cell phones, internet, or...

Hey, I have an assignment from my writing professor -- don't use any cell phones, internet, or any other electronic media, except for classwork, for 48 hours starting tonight. I WILL DIE. So...I'll write on saturday. Who knows...it could be a cool experience if I wasn't deprived of...
  13. TerwilligerBob

good jokes from bad episodes

Well, there's good jokes in bad episodes, and then there's jokes that are so good that if they wind up in an episode that is good but not great, they make the the whole episode seem shabby by comparison.
  14. TerwilligerBob

moments so funny you almost pissed your pants

Since its impossible to pick what I think is the funniest moment ever, I'll just take this question literally and pick the one I laughed the most uncontrollably at: the end of "Marge In Chains", when they unveil the statue of Marge, which is just the Jimmy Carter statue with a giant beehive...
  15. TerwilligerBob

good jokes from bad episodes

Three words: "Stupid Sexy Flanders". One of the most memorable phrases ever. Not sure if this counts as a gag, but Mr. Burns's whole part from The Mansion Family was enjoyable. And while "A Fish Called Selma" wasn't exactly bad per se, the bulk of the episode nowhere near measured up to the...
  16. TerwilligerBob

Do you watch holiday-specific episodes only on the appropriate days?

I usually only watch the Christmas ones on Christmas. And I hold off watching any THOH's for the month of October. The rest is fair game.
  17. TerwilligerBob

"Screw the Audience" Gags

I agree with the "Ewua" gag. Totally unfunny and predictable. Compare that with the space coyote and new information....
  18. TerwilligerBob

The real gateway to the Simpsons-universe

Maybe you should have called this thread "What was the first episode that showed us a coherent Simpsons universe?" or something along those lines, so people can discuss and debate it, with examples, different opinions, etc.
  19. TerwilligerBob

Are The Simpsons too likeable?

It's the WAY their negative traits come out that make them unlikeable. It has to be compatible with their character. Consider the example on the first post: Lisa saying "I feel sorry for you." to Marge. Here, she sounds like a horrible, snotty, cruel, heartless, disgusting little worm. Now on...
  20. TerwilligerBob

Most underrated jokes

TOTALLY agree with you on this assessment! Really, there are so many lines in the Simpsons that sound incredibly unfunny in just audio but just kill when you actually see the physical delivery of the line.
Back