Search results

1. Al Gore

National Doughnut Day

Aw man, I missed National Donut Day. Guess I'll have to wait till next year to celebrate.
  2. Al Gore

Which Season is Worst? 19, or 18

I think 19 was better than 18, though they both had their highs and lows, and the highs of 18 are better than the lows of 19.
  3. Al Gore

Is it bad to want the show not to die?

I don't think it's bad to want the show to not die. Count me in the crowd of people who don't want the show to die.
  4. Al Gore

Favorite Simpsons Game (real)

Haven't play all of the games on the list, but out of the games I have played, the original arcade game gets my vote with Road Rage not far behind.
  5. Al Gore

Audio commentaries

I almost always watch without the commentaries, mostly because it can be hard to keep up with the episode itself when the commentary is on.
  6. Al Gore

CLASSIC SIMPSONS EPISODE TOURNY EXTRAVAGANZA! ROUND 4! YOUR TOP TEN FROM SEASON 1-8!

Marge vs. the Monorail Monorail Monorail Monorail
  7. Al Gore

Simpsons in 30 Years

I'd imagine that the Simpsons will be on reruns on a channel dealing with classic tv shows, as the show would have earned its classic status. I hope there aren't any spin-offs, as they probably won't be as good as the original show. And hopefully all of the season box sets would be released...
  8. Al Gore

GREATEST SIMPSONS EPISODE EVER (SEASON 19)

E. Pluribus Wiggum Papa Don't Leech
  9. Al Gore

Who grew up watching this show??

I was about 4 or 5 when the Simpsons started back in '89, and I was watching it way back then. I can't remember the first episode that I watched, just that the Simpsons (especially Bart) were popular. In fact, I had a couple of Bart toys as a kid. For some reason, Bart only seemed to wear a...
Back