Search results

1. Lady Lou

Fanart again ^^

I haven't done much Simpsons fanart since last year, if I have good ideas and time I'll try to do more.
  2. Lady Lou

New artworks!

I know, it's been a long time...but I haven't drawn much Simpsons pictures all the while..... However, here are two new pictures:
  3. Lady Lou

A case of . . .Donuts?!

It's just a very short story I wrote . . . A warm and calm day in Springfield. Marilyn and Lou are on duty. Marilyn: what a calm day. It's unusual no crime happens. Lou: Hm, you're right. Marilyn: Oh, but who cares. So we have more time to chatter. Lou: Yeah, yeah. Marilyn: What? Lou...
  4. Lady Lou

20th season

When will the 20th season start?
  5. Lady Lou

Character Spotlight: Lou and Eddie

Gee, so many characters have their own spotlight. But: there's no spotlight for OFC! So I guess it's about time. I hope I don't bore anyone. Lou . . .well, he is more intelligent than the Chief is. He seems to be a quiet guy, not as quite as Eddie is, but he is calm. He never gets angry. Some...
  6. Lady Lou

"Realistic" Potrait

This is a special work, so I didn't want to post it in my fanart thread. I wanted to show it separately. I did this one with watercolors, I guess you know who it is. First I wanted to draw him alone but then I thought: "No, I'll add the two others!" And so I did. I hope you like it, I had so...
  7. Lady Lou

Which character would you marry?

It's not a serious thread . . . but I guess it'll be fun! Don't ask me who i would marry, you know the answer . . . :LOL:
  8. Lady Lou

Window Color

I've made a window color picture of my favorite cop. Has anyone else here made window color pictures? Show me!
  9. Lady Lou

Plush dolls

I've seen a few plushdolls at a german online shop, but I wonder how many plushdolls are available and which characters.
  10. Lady Lou

Felix loves The Simpsons!

It seems my cat loves Simpsons comic books:
  11. Lady Lou

Have you . . .

. . .ever been published in a Simpsons comic? I've been published 14x in the german comics (13 Simpsons, 1 Futurama) and 1x in a US comic (summer 2004).
  12. Lady Lou

Is there any way?

I'd like to send some of my fanart to BONGO Comics and ask them what do they think about it. Is this possible? And does Mr. Phil Ortiz have an address for fan-mail? Gee, I'm so curious . . .
  13. Lady Lou

Framegrab?

I hope it's the right sector. I need a framegrab from the episode "Dumbbell . . .", season 09, in one scene Lou's holding a glass saying "woohoo, that's sweet!". Why? Because, I want to print it out and paint it with acrylic or water colors. Thanks!
  14. Lady Lou

A story

I tried to write a crime story. I hope you like it. And this is the cover: In the night - past It was dark outside. He was nervous. He knew, there’s a one of the hard ones outside in the darkness. Heartbeat. Every step was synchronic with his heartbeat. Why? Why did I follow him? He asked...
  15. Lady Lou

A question about a comic

I one of the Bart Simpson Comics is a story told. I this story, all adults of springfield are turned into kids by Dr. Colossos. And here is my question: are the Springfield Cops turned into kids, too? And if yes, can anyone here show me picture of them? Or send it via E-Mail? Thanks.
  16. Lady Lou

Who wants to talk about Lou (& Eddie)?

Well, I just want to talk/discuss with other fans about Lou and Eddie. Tell me why you like them or not, about your favorite scene and why etc. And, if you like, post your favorite pictures of them here. Let me start: I like Lou because he's so intelligent. I don't know why, but he's so sweet...
  17. Lady Lou

My fanart

I hope you like it, it's one of my favorites:
Back