Search results

1. H

Santa's Little Helper Episode Battle

Ok here we go. Widely considered to be one of the worst episode types, but I want to know which of these episodes is the best. Personally I'd pick Dog of Death. What is your choice?
  2. H

Will You Buy All the Simpson's DVD's?

This actually I think is my first post ever in the Merchandise Section, so bare with me if this has been done before. Will you buy all the DVD's? With the late releases, crappy seasons I was just wondering what were your guy's thoughts on this. I myself probably will end up buying all of them...
  3. H

Worst Episode from the Classic Era vs. Great Episode from Seasons 13-14: Battle III

Ok The new episodes are actually up 2-0, which surprises me a bit. So here in this battle we have "Two Bad Neighbors" from Season 7 vs. "Half Decent Proposal" from Season 13 Here's my grades: Two Bad Neighbors- C+ Half Decent Propsal- B+ (is a bit overrated. The snoring and the third act...
  4. H

Worst Episode from Classic Era vs. Great Episode from Seasons 13-14: Battle II

ok "Little Girl in the Big Ten" actually beat out "Fear of Flying" in the first battle. This time we have Bart Gets An Elephant from Season 5 vs Mr Spritz Goes to Washington from Season 14 Here's what I'm saying: Bart Gets An Elephant- C+ Mr Spritz Goes to Washington- A- (one of the best...
  5. H

Great Memories You've Had From Watching Episodes

Ok this thread is about great experiences or funny moments you've had while watching the show during the years. I don't want it to be a certain great joke in a episode, but it can be like one joke and that the whole room burst into laughter over. And it can also be like experiences you've had...
  6. H

Worst episode from Seasons 3-8 vs. Great episode from Seasons 13-14

I'm only doing Seasons 3-8 because of the current thread in General Discussion so that I can get a basis of what the majority of the board thinks are the worst of Seasons 3-8. Here's what you do: It's a comparison of one episode from Seasons 3-8 that are generally thought of as not it's best...
  7. H

Episode Idea

Ok I can't seem to think of a episode title but here's the idea: After Patty and Selma take their pranks on Homer too far and embarass him in front of the whole town. Homer banishes Patty and Selma from ever visiting the house again. At first it's ok but Marge starts missing her sisters and...
  8. H

Rate and Review "Simpson Tide"

I saw this episode a few nights ago and I laughed throughout. 5/5 How would you guys rate it?
  9. H

Al Jean's One Year Anniversery as Executive Producer. How is he doing?

Well a year ago today "She of Little Faith" aired and it was Executive Produced by Al Jean not Mike Scully. So I was wondering... How is Al doing? Is he turning the show in the right direction? What do you see happening under his "reign" from now on?
  10. H

The EABF's

Well in two weeks the Simpsons will go digital and the "official" work of Season 14 is revealed. So I was wondering what episodes are you guys anticipating the most. Mine would have to be "The Great Louse Detective" "Special Edna" "Bart of War" "Scuse me While I Miss the Sky"
  11. H

episode ideas

well here are two of some episode ideas that I've thought of. I did post these on Maggied and they got panned by some people so I'm going to try again Life Without Duff A new beer is sweeping Springfield people like it so much that they never drink Duff anymore leaving the Duff Brewary to go...
Back