Search results

1. D

how many commercial breaks has the simpsons in your country have in?

its all the same! You either get more breaks but less commercials in each one, or less breaks and more commercials in each one. And the equation remains balanced.
  2. D

Tinkering with the Simpsons timeline...acceptable, or blasphemy?

Maude gets re-incarnated as herself and is given another life as a sort of reward for the Flandereses huge faith despite some tragedies
  3. D

Episode list!

just goto snpp.com heres a link for more upcoming episodes http://www.snpp.com/upcoming.shtml#unsched
  4. D

Grade Every Season 5 Episode

WOW, Burns Heir is definitely one of the most underrated episodes then IMO. That episode always has me cracking up. Id give it a solid A.
  5. D

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

i remember hearing that some incident came up during the taping where i guess she got a little angry with the show and she left midway.
  6. D

Favourite Milhous Moments

"truant theyll all say!" "Mom! Barts swearing!"
  7. D

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

thats only at the end i believe. In the beginning its Conan "1230 NBC" O'Brien if i remember correctly.
  8. D

R & R - 136. Mother Simpson (3F06)

dude, at least wait in between your multiple personality posts. When all the replies come within 2 minutes of each other, its pretty obvious that you're just being lame. And Mother Simpson is one of the best episodes of the series. 5/5 no doubt. Very emotional. This thread needs to get back on...
  9. D

who said that trivia

looks like im back in this thread again. Ned from They Saved Lisa's Brain. "Eat a horse manure pie?"
  10. D

What is bettter Season 9 or Season 15

9 had some very good episodes that held up well for me on repeated viewings. 15 is too new and fresh right now, needs time to settle in. So i'll go with 9 since it mostly gives me a sense of nostalgia
  11. D

WORST character

Frink maybe, but Ralph has almost always been a classic for me. From "So do you like.....stuff?" to "Go Banana"
  12. D

NHC's 100 Greatest Simpsons Episodes - The Results Are In

geez sloppy, im suprised you're even a simpsons fan after ragging on all the top episodes. As for me, Lemon of Troy would probably be in my top 5, as would You Only Move Twice. And Homer's Phobia is by far better than that overrated episode Three Gays of the Condo. I'm suprised Das Bus, This...
  13. D

In Defense of the "Scully Era"

KTAAR is absolute garbage. I respect your opinion but that doesnt mean i cant criticise it so here it is. And Beyond Blunderdome was even worse. I really loathe both episodes.
  14. D

WORST character

yes guy, lindsay naegle, cookie kwan are all good candidates. But lately i've been really starting that damn texas talking hick of a cowboy. C'mon Zaius, you actually hate Ralph and Frink?
  15. D

Are you people looking forward to Season 16 Pranksta Rap

ya i just read that the other day. The synopsis itself doesnt sound bad but i know the episode will not be good. The only way i'll like it is if they mention 50 cent but don't actually show him (which would never happen). Celebrity appearances in recent years would be much better if we never...
  16. D

Simpsons speech

well theres so much you can talk about. You can talk about the decline in recent years, or in other words, how its trying to play to a younger audience. You can point out its influence on television and cartoons specifically. You can analyze certain episodes to point out that its not just a...
  17. D

Are you people looking forward to Season 16 Pranksta Rap

from the sounds of it, it should be called Worst. Episode. Ever. But who knows what it will actually turn out to be.
  18. D

Favorite Simpsons Scene taken from a TV show or Movie

pulp fiction scenes from 22 shorts
  19. D

useless fact thread

and wasnt the name of the cereal "kaboom" or something like that.
Back