Search results

1. F

Rate and Review: Family Guy - April in Quahog

r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r and r here.
  2. F

Rate the Rating Systems

:lol: great idea, right? Anyway, I prefer the x/5. it's simple and it's easy. i hate polls that have a billion options, so this is by far my favourite.
  3. F

the mega-cool ultra-awesome Simpsons desktop app

http://www.thesimpsons.com/unleashed/?src=carousel_on_thesimpsons
  4. F

20 years from now,

when the show is in season 41, will people think season 21 is part of a classic era of the show? I don't think the Simpsons are as good as ever or anything like that, but if the quality decline continues, season 41 must suck really bad, so maybe it actually could become reality that we're...
  5. F

Preview/Speculation MABF10 - The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed

Take a shitty title with a greeeat pun, then add one of those 'Simpsons go to...'-plots combined with a 'Homer thinks he's...'-plot and you have yourself a nice crapfest. At least that's what it sounds like to me. I can't see how the writers could find a way to not make this episode look totally...
  6. F

Rate and Review: Family Guy - Peter-assment

Ugh. That sucked. The whole Angela thing was just too crazy for my taste and Stewie having stagefright after having performed like a billion musical numbers juts doesn't make any sense. 2.25/5
  7. F

Preview/Speculation MABF07 - Stealing First Base

http://www.simpsonschannel.com/screenshots/simps_StealingFirstBase_R2F.jpg When a second fourth grade class comes in to Mrs. Krabappel's class during her absence, Bart falls for a girl named Nikki, who kisses him, then treats him like dirt. Meanwhile, First Lady Michelle Obama teaches Lisa that...
  8. F

Merchandise that should be made but hasn't

Simpsons toiletpaper. I love the idea of shitting on Homer. Simpsons saxophones. Perfect if you wanna play like Lisa. Simpsons cash. a 3-dollar bill with homer's head on it. Simpsons laser pointers. beam a homer-head onto the wall to visually support your presentation Simposns health care. eat...
  9. F

Rate and Review: Family Guy - Go Stewie Go

C'mon, R&R it, dammit! Wasn't anything special if you ask me, 3/5. I will rewatch it and then decide which grade I'll give it.
  10. F

The Simpsons 20th Annicersary Specials (UK)

I heard Sky aired three Simpsons specials called The Simpsons: Access all areas, The Simpsons: Mischief and Mayhem and The Simpsons... Celebrity friends. I would really love to see at least one of those, but I can't find any of them anywhere on the net and there's nothing on youtube. So if you...
  11. F

The Monkey Factory?!

Don't know if it deserves its own thread, but this supposedly is the name for an animated show currently in production at Fox. I found it while I was surfing around on wikipedia and when I read the page of SNL-superstar Kirsten Wiig, I found this in her filmography...
  12. F

Rate and Review: Family Guy - Extra Large Medium

It has been a dream of mine for so long to open a Family Guy R&R thread;) But last night's episode actually isn't really worth it. I didn't like the whole medium main plot, but I fairly enjoyed Chris and Stewie together. And their song was great. The one thing The Simpsons can learn from Family...
  13. F

My script "Guess who's coming to Fox", rewritten and continued

I've started this script a long time ago and I just recently found some of the pages again. I liked it and I thought I could post it here and see what you guys think. If you like it, I'll try to finish it (I'm stuck somewhere in act II and I don't have a good ending yet). All right, here goes...
  14. F

Write Our Own Simpsons Story III: This Time It's Personal

I thought we could do this once again. For those of you who don't know how it works, go figure it out. On a lazy Saturday afternoon, Homer decided to go out for a walk.
  15. F

what about another episode about the future?

it's been a long time since we've seen the last future episode. and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do another one. so far, future episodes ranked from brilliant (Lisa's Wedding) to almost-worst.episode.ever. (Bart to the Future). so it's a hit-or-miss. and looking at the recent...
  16. F

Simpsons Ratings 2009/10

The 21st season kicks off in about two weeks and then, we'll get more of these ratings. Love 'em or hate 'em, I'm gonna post them here anyway. Last season wasn't exactly fantastic, take a look: #: Name | viewers (million) | 18-49 rating/share 1: Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes | 9.3 | 4.5/12 2...
  17. F

King of the Hill already done? (final 4 never-before-seen episodes airing in may)

Just caught this from Fox: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=8240
  18. F

Books (those things with words in it)

Does anyone still read books these days? If yes, discuss. I recently read Sipsons and Philosophy. I sorta liked the book, but I think it's more suitable for old fans of the show than for 15-year-old european guys who haven't read the works of Plato and Aristoteles and other Greek dudes. And I...
  19. F

Most overrated Episode ever

Well, I think Lemon of Troy is really overrated here. Then, there are some episods which I like a lot, but everyone else seems to love like an imaginary girlfriend: Homer the Great, Homer vs. the 18th Amendment, 'Tis the 15th Season, THOH V and some others.
  20. F

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Just rewatched it after almost 2 years and I gotta say I still think it's a fantastic piece of "toilet humor". When I saw it the first time, I said something like "why the hell are there songs, they're just distrscting", but now I think the songs are a great, fun way to tell the story. Matt and...
Back