Search results

1. B-Boy

Dragon Ball

Couldn't find a dedicated Dragon Ball thread so I thought I'd make one in commemoration of its 40th anniversary. A new series, Dragon Ball Daima, is set to premiere this year alongside a new video game and other materials. I grew up watching and loving Dragon Ball Z, which I'm currently...
  2. B-Boy

Abridged Post-Classic Simpsons - REDUX

Abridged Post-Classic Simpsons - REDUX Preface The golden age of The Simpsons lasted for eight glorious years and comprised nearly 200 episodes, becoming an indelible part of our collective consciousness. Only a relatively small number of scripted television shows last half as long and even...
  3. B-Boy

Abridged Post-Classic Simpsons

B-Boy's Abridged Post-Classic Simpsons Preface The golden age of The Simpsons lasted for eight glorious years and comprised nearly 200 episodes, becoming an indelible part of our collective consciousness. Only a relatively small number of scripted television shows last half as long and even...
  4. B-Boy

Compile a Best-Of Season of Post-Classic Episodes

What do you think are the best 22 episodes post-season 8 that most closely capture the ethos of the classic era (the comedy, the characterizations, the storytelling, etc)?
  5. B-Boy

Your Own Simpsons Opening

The title says it all. Create your own Simpsons opening - blackboard sayings, couch gags, Treehouse of Horror openings and more. Be creative. Here's mine: Blackboard Gag - "I will not claim that I know more than my teacher" Couch Gag - Every member of the family except Homer sits on the couch...
Back