Search results

1. Tamaki Suoh

Who's smarter: Smithers or Lisa?

I think Smithers is.
  2. Tamaki Suoh

Burns Verkaufen vs Blood Feud

Not another "which episode is better" thread. But which episode do you think better portrays the complexities of the Burnsmithers friendship/relationship, and why? I can't really decide. I think Burns Verkaufen might portray their friendship better (one of the few episodes where they are...
  3. Tamaki Suoh

Futurama Episode Elimination Season by Season

Season 1 +Flight -Series 1.) "Space Pilot 3000" 15 2.) The Series Has Landed" 10 3.) "I, Roommate" 15 4.) "Love's Labours Lost in Space" 15 5.) "Fear of a Bot Planet" 15 6.) "A Fishful of Dollars" 15 7.) "My Three Suns" 15 8.) "A Big Piece of Garbage" 15 9.) "Hell Is Other Robots" 15 10.) "A...
  4. Tamaki Suoh

Favorite Bart's girlfriend episode AND girlfriend

Now this is slightly different...pick your favorite of the Bart's girlfriend episodes and also pick which of the girls was your favorite character. While I have to rewatch some of the episodes, for now, my rankings go: Episodes: 1.) The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly--A+ 2.) The Bart Wants What...
  5. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 11A: "Art" vs "Fly"

"Art" is quite overrated around here. It's pretty good, but not great by any means. But it's still leagues better than "Fly", one of the worst of the horrendous season 19.
  6. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 10A: "Homerdrive" vs "Seville"

"Seville" was terrible, while "Homerdrive" was...okay, I guess.
  7. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 9A: "Room" vs "Towboy"

"Towboy" was forgettable and messy whereas "Room" was a season 10 highlight.
  8. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 8A: "Max" vs "Moonshine"

"Max" is pretty decent, entertaining, and enjoyable. Of course, on the other hand, I hate "Moonshine" and find it to be dull, predictable, annoying, lazy, poorly-written and -executed...you get the point.
  9. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 7A: "Sunday" vs "90s"

"90s" is decent, but "Sunday" is an A+ episode...possibly top 20 material from the entire series.
  10. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 6A: "Viva" vs "Mona"

"Mona" is terrible. Really made me hate the character Mona, and it was just unenjoyable all-around. "Viva" is good...not perfect, but it has a good plot, is fun and entertaining, and the Homer/Flanders dynamic is portrayed well.
  11. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 5A: "Mob" vs "Pies"

Haven't seen "Mob" in a long time, but I remember it being a disgraceful mess of an episode. "Pies" is definitely flawed as well, but I think it's pretty easily the better one here.
  12. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 4A: "Kidney" vs "Curves"

Homer's characterization in "Kidney" isn't its only problem: it's just not funny, too repetitive, and pointless. Of course, I love "Curves", so this was an extremely easy vote for me.
  13. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 3A: "Wind" vs "Crosswords"

"Wind" is pretty bad, but much better than "Crosswords".
  14. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney 2A: "Dish" vs "Boomsticks"

While only decent, "Boomsticks" is the better episode here, easily.
  15. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney: "Wizard" vs "Life"

Two terrible episodes...wow...this is tough. I guess I'll mull over it.
  16. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Homer Tourney: "Wizard" vs "Loan"

I loathe "Wizard"...probably the most childishly-written episode of the series. Really, I can't see someone older than 12 writing that episode. "Loan" isn't great and Homer's characterization is pretty poor, but the episode is overall pretty good and certainly much better than "Wizard". EDIT...
  17. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Marge Tourney Semifinal: "Sweets" vs "Jaws" vs "Mobile"

Vote for your two favorites. "Sweets" and "Mobile" both EASILY get my vote. They are probably my favorite post-classic Marge episodes behind "Ice Cream".
  18. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Marge Tourney 14B: "Three Gays" vs "There's Something About Marrying"

Post-Classic Marge Tourney 14B: "Three Gays" vs "There's Something About Marrying" The two gay-themed post-classic episodes go head to head. I don't care much for "Three", though it's fairly decent, I suppose. Not completely terrible but nothing good either. From what I recall, "Marrying" isn't...
  19. Tamaki Suoh

Post-Classic Marge Tourney 13B: "Half-Decent Proposal" vs "Mobile Homer"

"Proposal" is forgettable and on the poor side, whereas "Mobile" is probably earns an A+ grade from me.
Back