Search results

1. R

simpsons borrow off king?

hey i was watching the movie made from steven kings carrie (very good film) and the memorable part of when the pigs blood is on carrie came up, and then cued the audio memories in carries head of her mum saying "there alll gonna laugh at you" and the principle saying "sorry carrin" or something...
  2. R

what episode is this from?

where bart and milhouse are drunk and milhouse goes "this guy this is the guy" thats all i remember
  3. R

Okay hold up? Why did this happen..

Okay I was watching the Cartridge Family on pay tv at about 9:00 in the morning and they rated it mature. In the episode when Lisa and Bart are racing the motel beds Lisa says "Come on spotty" then bart replies with "Come on.." WTf why would they censor out smelly? Please tell me why it seems...
  4. R

haloween episodes??

What is Time and Punishment based on? Also Nightmare Cafeteria?
  5. R

unknown song

what is that song where bart is spinning around the fan on "Itchy and scratchy: the movie"
  6. R

Unknown Episode

Hey I really need to know an episode name. It is the episode where Lisa pretends to be a collage student. I am studying the poet that was in that episode and I would also like to know the name of that poet (for my English assignment :P). Muchos Condolences.
  7. R

Futurama Jarheads!

Hey I am a big fan of the heads in jars on Futurama...who would you like to see in there. I would personally like to see Adam and Jaime from the Mythbusters. I even drew a picture of it last night, quite interesting!
  8. R

Writers and Co Producers Videos

Hey if any of you guys know (you probably don't yet) I fancy the writers and co producers and all the guys involved with the manual bits of the simpsons. I want to know if there is any videos of them at work, the kind of people I am looking for is Josh Weinstein, David Cohen and John...
  9. R

POST YOUR SIMPSONS SONG

If you love the Simpsons and can write a song, post it here...no judging or making fun of peoples songs just post one. I will post mine as soon as I get home from school!!! SKOOLS A DRAG!!! :angry:
  10. R

Simpsons Comp

Hi I'm in my media class sneakily writing a thread right now as my teacher talks about crap! Well as you should know I live in Australia and there is a network called Ten which shows the simpsons quite frequently. ATM there is a comp going on like a raffle online where you can go to hollywood...
  11. R

David Cohen

Hey I am a HUGE fan of listening to the simpsons crew of writers, creators and all that discussing the simpsons on the dvd commentary. I have heard of the guy called david cohen...i am a fan of his work but want to know what he looks like...maybe a page or something...with his face and stuff...
  12. R

Favourite episodes and why?

hey ima newbie and this is my second post, lol i have been loving simmos since i was born and i was just wondering if you could discuss ur fave eps and why mine cartridge family, i like it because it has a look on the funny approach of homer having a gun, and its consiquences whats urs?????? 8-)
Back