Search results

1. S

Project Ideas (Simpsons related)

Okay, so I have to make a map of a fictional county for my Government class..Of couse, I am basing it on the Simpsons. Right now my map looks like a big picture of Maggie with borderlines going through it...but it has to have 4 towns and 8 villages. I am using 4 town names from the...
  2. S

"Lisa's Pony"--Ralph Wiggum?

We watched the Simpsons in my Economics class today...My English teacher let us borrow the video that has THOH 2 & "Lisa's Pony" on it. I hadn't seen this episode in a really long time, and I didnt realize that Ralph Wiggum's voice was lower (not even the same voice). I thought this was weird...
  3. S

Simpsons Sound Schemes...

I need one, Windows sound scheme is getting boring. Thanx ;)
  4. S

Season One Hidden Goodies...

I just found this yesterday, some of you might already know about this, I'm posting this for those of you who may have not known, or dont have Season One yet. The Season One DVD has some hidden stuff on it: --On Disc 3, go to the Extra Features. Click More, and then go down to the 'Some...
  5. S

Something I Noticed...

I was just watching the Mary Poppins parody episode, and the part where Sherry Bobbins says to Lisa "Let's have a tea party on the ceiling..." I noticed that when she says 'ceiling' her lips form the word 'roof.' Was this a mistake in the dialouge, or did they change it so that the movie...
Back