Search results

1. arii

Which NHC member do you live closest to?

oh yes hello. sometimes i pop by randomly. or by mistake. and occasionally there's a new notification for me anyway i live in calgary yes Insanity Pepper
  2. arii

R&R: "Diggs"

You know I really enjoyed this one. Maybe it helps that I watched the other one first and it was awful and cartoony and this one was so much more grounded. I think they left the ending unresolved though. It would've been nice to see more post-institutionalized interactions between Bart and...
  3. arii

Kick-Ass 2

if you've read the comics and liked Kick-Ass 2 the comic then you'll like this movie. solid adaptation. I enjoyed it that said, the sequel has much heavier subject matter and is way darker. the movie actually takes some of those darkest moments from the comic and either eliminates them entirely...
  4. arii

The NHC Podcast

well hey sometimes you just get curious and you're really bored and not actually doing anything so...
  5. arii

Official Canadian Chat

best day ever
  6. arii

Official Canadian Chat

if you care enough about there not being NHL hockey then I don't understand why you wouldn't just watch the AHL on the internet also, yeah, the entire CHL is kind of there and exists and is pretty great. I'm not watching European hockey because it's on the other side of the world where the...
  7. arii

Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports.........

illegal ahl streams and dub games for me! last year's WJC was in my hometown actually. I volunteered for them, got to hang out with Swedish media a few times, and got a free ticket in the lower bowl to the gold medal game. the entire crowd was ridiculously pro-Swedish because fuck Russia. was...
  8. arii

Official Canadian Chat

whoa what I just wandered back in here yeah I'm very Canadian what up
  9. arii

R&R Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily

Oh man I just rewatched this one and the whole time couldn't help but think it would have made for a perfect series finale. It focuses on the entire family, takes perfect advantage of the world it created and its secondary characters, and is just really, really funny. The whole premise of the...
  10. arii

Um, okay.

Um, okay.
  11. arii

Yeah, I'm a Sabres fan and woo Ryan Miller (even though he's terrible this year), but also, fuck...

Yeah, I'm a Sabres fan and woo Ryan Miller (even though he's terrible this year), but also, fuck the Wings man.
  12. arii

No?

No?
  13. arii

Hey yeah sorry, it'll be a bit longer. Not the best semester for me.

Hey yeah sorry, it'll be a bit longer. Not the best semester for me.
  14. arii

Seth MacFarlane is either liked or disliked by Simpsons fans

i don't care about him boom
  15. arii

"Crash Canyon"

Watched it... eh. I did laugh at a few things (so sue me, "Don & Cherry's" got me) but ultimately it was a little hard to get into. The wife's voice is too shrill (though probably wouldn't take that long to get used to) and the characters felt more like walking jokes than actual characters, but...
  16. arii

"Crash Canyon"

Huh, I never knew Tim Long was Canadian. Do you know what time the series premieres on Sunday? Might have to check it out.
  17. arii

Most hated People In America

Because people keep giving it attention.
  18. arii

Rate and Review: "The Tip of the Zoidberg"

I was "aww"ing at Zoidberg/Farnsworth scenes. A lot. That's so weird. I can see the argument that this was a wacky episode, especially considering most of the gags in the first act, but it was really balanced out with a down to earth story and just absolutely fantastic and heartwarming...
  19. arii

Rate and Review: "Mobius Dick"

hey d debbs what isn't M-E-H!
  20. arii

Rate and Review: "Mobius Dick"

That was so cool to just watch. This one felt a lot more balanced out in its pacing compared to most episodes from this run as well. A lot of things happened but it didn't feel like it was rushing through them in the slightest and I really got the opportunity to just sit back and enjoy. So, so...
Back