Search results

1. Dr. Horrible

I love FYE

Ok we all know that Simpsons season 4 came out today and as normal they are charging an arm and a leg for it however, every other season of the simpsons is discounted from $50 down to $14.99 I just felt it was my duty as a simpsons fan to alert you all of this steal for quality entertainment
  2. Dr. Horrible

Yay NY Fox affiliate

Fox 5 in new york is holding a poll to vote for your 10 favorite episodes to be aired in december hee hee ::squeal of joy:: 8-)
  3. Dr. Horrible

Questions of a Different Sort

I will ask questions that have been asked on the Simpsons before and I want you to give me the answers to those questions and if you wanna be really fancy give the name of the person who asked and answered the question i.e. Question: Who keeps the martians under wraps? Answer: "We do!"...
  4. Dr. Horrible

New Simpsons chain story

The old one was getting dumb so everyone try to stay on topic and do not incorporate any other cartoon characters Now to start: Bart wakes up and rushes downstairs to watch Krusty when..
  5. Dr. Horrible

Yet More Relatively Easy Trivia

1. What club was Homer a member of in high school and why was he kicked out 2. What band does Homer claim to listen to in Homerpalooza and yet complains about them in a later episode 3. What cheazy catch phrases does Carl spout off after slam dunking in the basketball game 4. When Frank Grimes...
  6. Dr. Horrible

More Realtively Easy Trivia

1. Where is Bill Clinton most of the day? 2. How does Moe know when he's hit the sweet spot jamming a crayon up Homer's nose? 3. What wrestler neighbor was Bret "The Hitman" Hart looking foward to seeing? 4. What one-time character was told that he watched "too many movies"? 5. What things...
  7. Dr. Horrible

Relatively Easy Trivia

1. Name all the dance moves N'Sync used in "New Kids on the Bleech" 2. What is the name of Snake's car? 3. What kind of car does Apu drive? 4. How many minutes off his life has Hans Moleman lost and who took them? 5. Who works pro bono at the recreated prom? 6. Name two things Frank Grimes does...
  8. Dr. Horrible

This has been buggin me

Why does everyone badmouth New Kids on the Bleech I thought it was a quality episode despite the ending the video and live performances were priceless and Lisa's convo with LT was great
  9. Dr. Horrible

Simpsons reference?

Me and my friends were playing a game where we name any topic and try to relate it to Simpsons we did this for a half hour until we came across one that we couldn't think of a reference for Can anyone think of a Simpsons reference to Hanson???
  10. Dr. Horrible

South Park last night was hilarious

Butters is the best character and having them run down at least 15 epsiodes of OFF was pure genious
  11. Dr. Horrible

This may seem off topic but.....

I was just checking out southparkstudios.com and the new south park airing wed nite is called "Simpsons already did it" and it shows Butters standing next to Chef (looking like Groundskeeper Willy),Mr. Garrison (looking like Flanders), and his sidekick (looking like Bart) Since they killed off a...
  12. Dr. Horrible

Please help me sleep at night.....

This quote has been affecting my daily life and I can't think of who said it or from what episode or why "The bee bit my bottom now my bottom's big" please help me
Back