Search results

1. fugabutacus

Looney Tunes

Which is your favorite? It's gotta be Duck Amuck! :D
  2. fugabutacus

What.

This will have been posted before, but... What!? How long have I been away for!? What the heck happened to nohomers!? Is there a reason it's been wiped free of any association with the Simpsons? :confused::confused::confused:
  3. fugabutacus

Where can I find some hand pictures?

I need to practise drawing Simpson-style hands, but I don't have The Simpsons Handbook at the minute, so can any of you tell me where I can find some pictures of hands online, please? Thanks :-)
  4. fugabutacus

Lol. (New opening)

I was telling a friend of mine the numerous reasons that the new intro sucks and when I got to Marge's stiff reaction to Maggie he said: "Well yeah, it's been happening every week for the past 20 years, it's hardly gonna surprise her anymore." XD Just felt the need to share that :-)
  5. fugabutacus

Favorite Disney Movie?

What's your favorite movie in the Disney Animated Featues Canon? Mine's probably Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast or The Black Cauldron. If you're not sure what movies count as canon, see this list...
  6. fugabutacus

Am I the only one who LOVES season one?

Everyone seems to consider 4-6ish the classic seasons and the definition of the Simpsons, and I think season one is overlook way too often. It may be quite a lot different to classic era Simpsons, but in itself it's a fantastic season and I'd say it's one of my favorite, if not my definate...
  7. fugabutacus

Who would have been on the DVDs?

If the DVD had been in their current format since the beginning, what characters would have been on them? I guess the first five would be the family. Order, I dunno. Maybe... 1. Homer 2. Bart 3. Lisa 4. Marge 5. Maggie. What about 6-10? Think 1-5 would be different? Discuss!
  8. fugabutacus

Define "Classic"

I was reading this thread (http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=81628) and in it, 'Classic' is spoken of as if it is not only a label given to old episodes, but an element of the episodes themselves, like an ingredient. So my question is, what is classic? What is it that makes an episode a...
  9. fugabutacus

The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase II

Anyone else think this would make a great episode? I loved the first one. What spin-offs would you like to see showcased? A Lenny and Carl sitcom could be quite funny lol. I certainly WOULDN'T want them to put in a sucky third segment just to make sure the simpsons appear for a decent amount...
  10. fugabutacus

Futurama fans! Suggest and episode for me to watch!

Any ideas? :)
  11. fugabutacus

What episodes have not featured the main characters?

The episode Four Great Women and a Manicure (i think thats the right title) was the first one ever not to feature Bart, so I'm curious, how many episodes have Homer, Marge and Lisa not appeared in?
  12. fugabutacus

They should make an Itchy & Scratchy web series.

Wouldn't that be awesome?
  13. fugabutacus

If LABF is the true season 20, why is THOHIX a KABF episode?

I had a quick look through the list of episodes and found that BABF had two THOH episodes. Did they do this specifially to have them at the beginning of the season and using last season's production code would be easier? Seems silly. In the same vein, what happens when the simpsons is cancelled...
  14. fugabutacus

Will the drawn world be 'groeningized' in a few years?

I was just thinking, Matt Groening has a unique drawing style which you only really see in Futurama, The Simpsons and Life in Hell, but what about in 30 years time when cartoonists and animators are the people who learned to draw from Matt Groening? I draw people Matt Groening style and I know...
  15. fugabutacus

How amazing would it be if they made 'Simpsons Dollars'?

It'd be so awesome lol.
  16. fugabutacus

'Hello Grandpa My Old Friend'

Is this song on any of the Simpsons' albums? I've taken a look and can't find it anywhere. I can't stop listening to Anyone Else and Every Summer With You though lol.
  17. fugabutacus

Stupid time to switch to HD!

In the middle of a season?! I get it being due to the new production line, but production lines dont even matter, will we be buying "The Simpsons: The Complete Twelth Production Line"? I don't think so! So they should just wait till september and have 20 SD seasons and start HD then. It just...
  18. fugabutacus

How come most people dislike season one, at least compared to later seasons?

I've noticed that people prefer the show a few seasons in and up till around season 10, but I think season one was fantastic! It's just a classic and I love every episode in it, there's not a bad one among the lot. It is definately one of my top seasons.
  19. fugabutacus

How would you rate the simpsons' eras, in terms of showrunners?

So, how would you rate: Seasons 1-2 Seasons 3-4 Seasons 5-6 Seasons 7-8 Seasons 9-12 Seasons 13-present Oh, right we need a scale. erm. 1-5. For me: 1-2: 5 3-4: 4 5-6: 5 7-8: 3 9-12: 3 13-pres: 2
  20. fugabutacus

So are they making a special edition Movie DVD or what?

I love the movie and bought the DVD as soon as it came out and it was so dissapointing. Where's the amazing hours of deleted scenes and all the behind the scenes footage?
Back