Search results

1. Lionheart

The Best and Worst Guest Stars

Just the double-digit seasons, because the list for 1-9 (best) was too long: Best (Season 10-now) -Elton John -Everyone in "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation" (Gimmicky? Yes, but I don't care) -J.K. Rowling -Tom Hanks -Flight of the Conchords -Fred Armisen -Carrie Brownstein Worst (Season...
  2. Lionheart

Live for 40 seasons (and funny for about 25!), it's Saturday Night Live!

Bill Murray singing the "love theme" from Jaws was the highlight of the show. I can't stop watching this video:
  3. Lionheart

Thread for when you start watching a show long after the point of relevance

I'm still making my way through The X-Files. I'm on season 8 though and it kind of sucks.
  4. Lionheart

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Hmm, I thought it was more recent than that, but thanks!
  5. Lionheart

There was an episode where Homer had a dream that involved the genie from Aladdin (voiced by Dan Castellaneta). I don't remember the season/episode, but I think it was fairly recent (season 20-25). Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just imagining things?
  6. Lionheart

There was an episode where Homer had a dream that involved the genie from Aladdin (voiced by Dan Castellaneta). I don't remember the season/episode, but I think it was fairly recent (season 20-25). Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just imagining things?
  7. Lionheart

Episodes you hate that nobody else hates that much

A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again got some 3/5's, but mostly 4's and 5's on the poll. FOR SHAME.
  8. Lionheart

TV-14 DLSV? My ass!

True, but even though it was never a "kid's show," I think a lot of jokes went over kids' heads (One that comes to mind for me is "Milhouse doesn't count" from Lisa's Wedding).
  9. Lionheart

TV-14 DLSV? My ass!

I feel like the sex jokes are more obvious now than they were in the 90s. I was young when the older episodes first aired, but I didn't even know that some of the jokes were dirty.
  10. Lionheart

Let's plow through the IMDB Bottom 100 List

I'm pretty sure I've seen none of these. I've definitely seen bad movies before. I'm surprised Batman & Robin isn't on there.
  11. Lionheart

Best movie from the year you where born?

The Brave Little Toaster. Actually, that film kind of scared me but I've hardly seen any movies from 1987.
  12. Lionheart

Eternal Sunshine. He's pretty good as a dramatic actor. The Truman Show, Man in the Moon, and Bruce Almighty are good too.
  13. Lionheart

We're there any moments in The Simpsons that actually offended you

Suicidal Moe, or any suicide-related jokes really.
  14. Lionheart

The X-Files

There are good episodes for sure, but it's not the kind of show I'm tempted to marathon or anything.
  15. Lionheart

The X-Files

Almost finished with season 3. I think I started season 1 last year and gave up for a while. It's a good show, but I'm not hooked yet, which is weird because some of the shows I like/love are at least somewhat inspired by this show (like Fringe).
  16. Lionheart

So Al Jean has proven he reads us quite often

IDK if he (or anyone currently on the show) would want to do this considering 90% of the questions will be "Why does the show suck now?"
  17. Lionheart

Late Night TV

Has anyone else been watching John Oliver's new show? What do you think? I like it, although it's basically the same as when he hosted The Daily Show, just with more swearing.
  18. Lionheart

NHC Bottom 50 Episodes Of The Jean Era

IDGAF about that episode. It's not interesting enough for me to have strong feelings either way. It's just kind of...there.
Back