Search results

1. L

"Bart Gets An Elephant" - Quick Question

In the episode "Bart Gets An Elephant", what does the guy who comes to buy stampy mean when he says to homer that he is after a large african elephant, then he says "well it is an elephant but it isnt...if u know what i mean"? What does he mean by that?
  2. L

Need A Framegrab Please

I need the framegrab of homer pulling the "Urrgh" face in "the shinning" when marge is swinging at him with a bat. Thanks.
  3. L

HELP!!! What Episode Was This???

I need to know the episode where a character says to another character "Your Crazy!!!", in response "Maybe we are all a little crazy, i know i am!", thanks fer yer help.
  4. L

[3G02] "Lisa's Sax" - Willie Yelling At Bart???

Does Anyone know exactly what Willie says to toddler Bart when bart is on Willie's lawn? It sounds Gaelic, can anyone help me out?
  5. L

Where is springfield? I Know it is a banned topic!

I am not sure if this has been bought to attention, and if it has then i don't want no smart arse answers from the post munchins. Anyway, in "Mr Lisa Goes To Washington', during the montage scene of the essay contest the states of the contestants are shown. I don't know if the states and places...
  6. L

Dynomite????

What was the episode where someone is watching tv and it is like a black sitcom and the guy walks in and says "Dynomite"? i am sure its the simpsons. Help me out here! Thanks
  7. L

Ralph on a leash?

i don't think that this every happened, but it may have slipped my memory. Did ralph ever have on of those kiddie leashes on? if so what episode. Also what is the episode where homer says "Life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish flanders was dead"?
  8. L

Region 4 DVD Release Dates???

Can someone please tell me the region 4 (Australia) release dates of the following DVDs: The Simpsons - Risky Business The Simpsons - Christmas with the simpsons The Simpsons - Season 3 And also can someone also tell me the Region 1 dvd release of the Family guy season 3 DVD? Thanks
  9. L

HOMERPALOOZA- What are the songs Cypress Hill sing?

What are the songs Cypress Hill sing in Homerpalooza? Thanks
  10. L

WOOHOO! My Simpsons figures got here today from America!!!

WOOHOO! I got my package from America today! I got series 7 and 8 figures, celebrity figures series 1 and series 7 playsets. I saved about $150 AUD buying from the net. I am going to trade some of the crappier figures like daredevil bart and stuff for some series 2 figures i got on laybuy at a...
  11. L

I Thought I'd Have A Crack At Making Grabpics!

Here they are, tell me what you think. Remember this is my first time at this. http://www.larouda.0catch.com Check out the two new ones of Ralph and Willie i added.
  12. L

A Petition?

I Know this has been discussed before, but not very well, so don't any body post links to old threads about petitions. I think that we should start a petition asking Fox to do as they promised and release 2 season DVDs a year, maybe even ask them to bring out more a year! If they see how many...
  13. L

Yet another "whats that episode"!

Hope u can help. what is the episode where bart does the impression of Marge? he wraps a blue towel around his head while doing the impression i think.
  14. L

Series 11 Shortpack?

Does anyone know what the shortpacked figure for series 11 will be...if there is one.
  15. L

A question for openers!

What do you guys do when your figures dont fit on the set properly? What i mean by this is when they dont clip on to the pegs or kinda half stay on but the chip doesnt connect properly. Also taking them back isnt an option. Do you blutack them on or tape them down? Any ideas to help me will be...
  16. L

Checkout/cash register operaters!

Do checkout/cash register operaters give you wierd looks when you buy simpsons merchandise or when u ask shop assitants if they have any simpsons stuff? Coz They look at me like, "why would you want kids action figures?". Do you find it a bit embarassing asking someone if they have any simpsons...
  17. L

Do imperfections, discolourations decrease the valu of figures?

Do you think that imperfections, marks, chunks, and discolourations (not ones you made but that were on the fig/set when u bought it) add charecter and uniqueness or ruin the fig and lower value? I have noticed these imperfections, marks and discolourations mainly in series 1-4 and possibly 5...
  18. L

Post Feedback about www.planetactionfigures.com!

Can u please post feedback about www.planetactionfigures.com, Good and bad. I especially want any international feedback, my dad is having a sad and doesnt want me to order so i need some feedback about planetactionfigure.com to show him. He doesnt want me to send the money and have them not...
  19. L

Is www.Powercollectibles.net a reliable site???

I want to buy some figures there. I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from there or if anyone knows wether they are relaible and trustworthy? (what i mean by this is they arent gunna take my money and not send the stuff?). Any feedback about this site would be appreciated.
  20. L

Whats That Episode?

What is the episode, i think at the beginning, where the family is at the icecream social?
Back