Search results

1. StrideR

Czech Premier resembles Mayor Quimby

Off a russian site, but I thought the pictures were mildly hilarious at the very least. Paroubek má dvojníka! V seriálu Simpsonovi! Ta podoba! Napadne každého, kdo srovná fotografie nového českého premiéra Jiřího Paroubka (ČSSD) a Joea Quimbyho, kresleného starosty Springfieldu ze seriálu...
  2. StrideR

ACT I is here

This is the first act (and the beginning of the second) of the script I'm writing. It's kinda long, but I hope you enjoy it. -------------------------------------------------------- ACT ONE SCENE 1 INT-BURNS MANOR-MAIN HALL-NIGHT FADE IN The Grandfather clock ticks, resounding in the empty...
  3. StrideR

Preview dream sequence.

This is a preview from the script I'm currently working on. Feel free to make comments. ACT TWO SCENE 1 EXT. OPEN FIELDS-???-NIGHT Bart stands alone on the top of a windy hill. He has a cloak over his shoulders, no shoes and he's countenance gives the impression that the weight of the...
  4. StrideR

Fanscriptz

Recently, I've been occupied with writing my own episode of The Simpsons. Since I've had no previous experience, I decided to study the work of other like minded fans. Surprisingly, a lot of these guys could put Maxtone-Graham to shame. Granted, it wouldn't take much to do that these days, but...
  5. StrideR

I DON'T want to see a return of...

Yes. This is a rip-off of the thread started by This is a Knife! Which character would you rather not see anymore? I think I speak for a great number of people when I nominate the YYYEEEEESSS guy. Personally, I don't want to see Lindsay Neagle again. The same goes for every new age, pony...
  6. StrideR

The Suits vs. Creative freedom

I was browsing through The Simpsons Archive when I stumbled upon an interesting article from May, 2000. It's basically an update on the show (as of the end of season 11) and talks about upcoming episodes ("Homer vs. Diginity" is mentioned). What really caught my attention was the relationship of...
  7. StrideR

My Big Announcement - The Show and I...

My Big Announcement - The Show and I may part ways It is I, the hater of new episodes, and I've come with sad news... Some of you may know me as one of the "bitching" fans, who can never be satisfied with the new episodes. It is true... I've not sincerely laughed at any episode since the...
Back