Search results

1. H

"Addadtation"

Homer was first announced to be 38 or 39, in the episode homer they fall(title, i dont remember the exact name) the boxing episode. yea...just though i should make a pointless mention...yea...
  2. H

Pixar

Who would want to see the Simpson's movie as a Pixar film? I understand, that Pixar does not work with Fox, but I'm sure something could come into agreement seeing as how David Silverman has produced\directed a few Pixar films, and other writers from the show have done their share. It could...
  3. H

Season 3 DVD Only a Few More Days

Just make it a full out discussion on what you expect. The new things that they may do to suprise us, or what you would like to see. What I really would like to see, because im sure it is possible, is an episode never aired on TV for whatever reason. I would really like that. Discuss your...
  4. H

Swartzwelder-Vitti-Maxtone

I don't kno if I speled this writers names correctly, nor do I care, but these writers must all have something in common. I believe that they are all the same writers. Examples...in "Vitt's" episode from season 7 "Sweet Home-Diddly...."etc...there was a statue outside the court room with...
  5. H

Reused Titles

Season 11's "Take My Wife, Sleaze" Season 14's "Brake My Wife, Please" List others....there are many...blatantly and\or subtley reused.
  6. H

All Time Favorite Character!!!

This thread has been done many times, but there are some new people on the boards so might as well do it again. Give your personal and honest opinion on which charcter YOU like the most. Not the character everyone else likes, and you want to feel cool and like them too...just kidding (cough)...
  7. H

Moe Baby Blues Singing the Last Song...

Looks like Moe Baby Blues will be our season finale of season 14. That means no Fat and the Furriest, no The President Wore Pearls...(etc.). I'm glad that the season will end with a Maggie\Moe related episode, but that only leaves us with 22 episdes for this season. Find out more on...
  8. H

Moving on...

...Has anyone seen a commercial for Three Gays and a Condo, or maybe a promo card? I know its not on for two weeks, but I'd like to see what their going to have the Weird Al characters look like, and Homer. Also, for a pre-preview speculation, what do you guys think the out come of thsi episode...
  9. H

The President Wore Pearls

Just wanted to point out that this episode is to air on Season 15. scuks sort of, I was really looking forward to seeing this episode, but there are a lot other that will be good. Though it is some time away, what does everyone think of this episode, and about this "Evita" parody. Never saw that...
  10. H

Who?

What episode is Matt Groening seen drawing a charcter in and who was that character?
  11. H

Episodes

In my area, south new jersey, they only play episodes from season 10 and on. Only once ina blue moon would they have an episode from the other seasons, but not consistently. Is this the same in all areas? And if so, I think we should write a complaint to fox. Maybe people would appreciate the...
  12. H

James L. Brooks

What part could he possibly play in that episode "A Star is Born-Again"(or w\e the title is) Where could he fit into it? Maybe he will just be seen in the episode, like Matt Groening has been. I just dont see how else they could do it.
  13. H

Classic Simpson Moments

Itchy and Scratchy and Marge Both scenes with maggie trying to hurt homer. The first scene was great with that horror movie parody(though both sorta are) lol. great scene. The second time with the pencil was great, the scream made it, it was times perfectly. And the third time when she brings...
  14. H

Thoh

1.Scariest THOH\Act from THOH-I know they are comedic, but there are a few I could see being a bit scary. 2. Funniest THOH-The one you got the most laughs out of, that just never stops being funny. 3. Last- Your all time favorite THOH Act. *Example*-King Homer, The Shinning or THOH 5(your...
  15. H

?????(Look at the Tongue)

What is the craziest, yet still great, season by the Simpsons. Please argue your opinion, if you want. I would definitely say season 8. I think this is where they hit the peek of their creativity and craziness, and did it in a Simpsons fasion. So argue your opinion.
  16. H

Toys

I own series 1. 1-9 of playmates, still in boxes and good conditions, 2. 3 play sets so far Krusty, Revrend Lovejoys and Homer MuuMuu. 3. Homer at bat\Deep Space Homer packaged, 4. 2 European Bart and Homer playmates packaged, 5. celebrity series 1 and 2 packaged, 6. Collectible toys of eight...
  17. H

Commercials

What are some TV commercials you have liked on the Simpsons. Personally , I one of my favorites is on The Simpsons Christmas episode from season 7. The commercial about bone storm with the santa yelling "You like excitement! Shove this up your stocking!" What are some the commercials, tv shows...
  18. H

Next Episode.

No i dea what the next new episode will be. I know its not for a week or so, but I hope it turns out good. Please let me know what the next episdoe is, and what your thoughts on how it will be.(atleast from their latest episode, "truely" kicking off season 14 "The Great Louse Detective".) -sam
  19. H

Madlock\Mcgiver

i dunno weather their names are spelled correctly, but when was the last time grandpa(and all old people) talked about madlock, and pattie and selma about mcgiver? they used to be obssesed with them. i havent heard anything about them since maybe like season 7, and maybe a few times after.
  20. H

New Intro

The last thread like this mentioned there being a new intro. I really hope there isnt. That would just really hurt the show in my opinion. The intro they have now is classic, why would they need a new intro and now? They changed it once already, from 1st season, and have stuck with this one...
Back