Search results

1. Mayor Quimby

Unaware that your coach is such a douche...

Unaware that your coach is such a douche: http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/12823077/payton-frequently-breaks-from-coaching-to-put-squeeze-on-press
  2. Mayor Quimby

[img]

[img]
  3. Mayor Quimby

:(

:(
  4. Mayor Quimby

That's a nice avatar you have there.

That's a nice avatar you have there.
  5. Mayor Quimby

R&R: King of the Hill: The Boy Can’t Help It/To Sirloin with Love SERIES FINALE

Good finish. The whole episodes were meh but the finish in the last one raised the bar. I specifically liked the "yep" thing in the end credits.
  6. Mayor Quimby

King of the Hill already done? (final 4 never-before-seen episodes airing in may)

I would just like the DVDs to continue to be released.
  7. Mayor Quimby

up

Sarcasm...
  8. Mayor Quimby

up

Also I was annoyed how this movie blatantly stole from Gran Torino. Come on...an Old Guy refuses to let an Asian kid help out and leaves him in the house? Where's the originality?
  9. Mayor Quimby

up

This was good. 3-D wasn't really all that necessary. Doesn't rank above Wall-E or Toy Story for me.
  10. Mayor Quimby

Rate/Review: Wall-E

Mega thread bump...but I just watched this on blu-ray and it was awesome. Great movie. The social issues that it touches on for adults was incredible, an extremely smart, fun and entertaining movie.
  11. Mayor Quimby

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=3946&u_sid=10414252 You might enjoy that.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=3946&u_sid=10414252 You might enjoy that.
  12. Mayor Quimby

Rate & Review KOTH: "Lady and Gentrification"

This episode was awesome. Not sure if anyone caught it, but I really enjoyed it.
  13. Mayor Quimby

Mayor Quimby for President

I don't approve this message.
  14. Mayor Quimby

Rate Review KOTH: "The Minh Who Knew Too Much"

I found this episode hilarious.......in particular Dale. The gun club cracked me up quite a few times.
  15. Mayor Quimby

Rate & Review: KOTH Raise The Steaks

4/5. I love anything that has to do with Mega Lo Mart. A weird episode, but basically King of the Hill is the last remaining cartoon I watch with any hope for a good relevant story.
  16. Mayor Quimby

Rate/Review/Discuss South Park "The List"

Haha maybe I need to give it a few more years till the five year reunion.
  17. Mayor Quimby

I can agree with that to an extent. However I still contend that the so called "ugly" kids in my school had more to do with their personality.....than the hot ones coasting on looks. Also I can be perfectly honest with myself, I'm not good looking. A good majority of my friends aren't...
  18. Mayor Quimby

5/5 Seriously though people, everyone saying how true Abe Lincoln's comments are........take it with a grain of salt. Ugly people almost always stay ugly, but the only reason they tend to be labeled ugly is that they are fucking weird. Think of the ugliest person in your school days....now ask...
  19. Mayor Quimby

Rate/Review King of the Hill: "Suite Smells of Excess"

Loved how Nebraska was the team Tejas played! Way late on reviewing this but fantastic episode. KOTH story telling is second to none.
  20. Mayor Quimby

Rate/Review King of the Hill: "Death Picks Cotton"

Wow.....didn't see that coming? Uh I thought it could have been better. Especially the father-son stuff. And what the fuck was that with Bobby? I was pissed about that. Seriously like thats weird to me. The more I think about it the less I liked the episode. They basically just killed him to...
Back