Search results

1. Léo Pard

NHC Top 100 episode submissions 2022

50. Treehouse of Horror VI 49. E-I-E-I-D'oh 48. Lisa Gets an 'A' 47. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo 46. The Cartridge Family 45. Mayored to the Mob 44. Lisa the Vegetarian 43. Mountain of Madness 42. Mother Simpson 41. The Trouble With Trillions 40. Trilogy of Error 39. The Computer Wore Menace Shoes...
  2. Léo Pard

APU has been WRITTEN OUT of THE SIMPSONS

Awful decision. If the show surrender to moralists of "right-thinking", as much stop immediately.
  3. Léo Pard

[Hurt & Heal] Seasons 11 & 23

Brother's Little Helper [14] Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts [9] -2 Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner [12] Treehouse of Horror X [18] E-I-E-I-D'oh [18] +1 The Food Wife [5] The Book Job [14] Take My Wife Sleaze [11] Grift of the Magi [13] Holidays of Future Passed [13] Little Big Mom [7]...
  4. Léo Pard

Hurt and Heal: Political Episodes

Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish [17] Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington [15] Sideshow Bob Roberts [25] Two Bad Neighbors [18] +1 Bart to the Future [0] -2 Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington [10]
  5. Léo Pard

Most off color moments in The Simpsons?

From Lisa the Simpson :
  6. Léo Pard

Awesome or Terrible?

I like traditional animation, so awesome. John Swartzwelder.
  7. Léo Pard

The Simpsons: Mike Scully Tournament (REDUX)

Match 9 D'oh-in' in the Wind Sunday, Cruddy Sunday Match 10 Make Room for Lisa I'm Goin' to Praiseland Match 11 Monty Can't Buy Me Love HOMЯ Match 12 Homer the Moe The Old Man and the "C" Student Match 13 Little Big Mom Homer to the Max Match 14 Beyond Blunderdome Bart Carny Match 15 The...
  8. Léo Pard

The Simpsons: Worst Classic-Era 32 Episode Tournament PART DEUX

Match 1 Marge Gets a Job My Sister, My Sitter Match 2 Homer Goes to College Homerpalooza Match 3 Secrets of a Successful Marriage The Crepes of Wrath (hard) Match 4 The War of the Simpsons A Star is Burns Match 5 Bart's Inner Child Dog of Death Match 6 Bart After Dark (great episode IMO)...
  9. Léo Pard

The Simpsons: Mike Scully Tournament

Match 17 Lisa Gets an "A" Miracle on Evergreen Terrace Match 18 Simpson Safari Twenty Minutes Over Tokyo Match 19 It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge Natural Born Kissers Match 20 Wild Barts Can't Be Broken King of the Hill (very hard choice) Match 21 Treehouse of Horror XI Treehouse of Horror X...
  10. Léo Pard

The Simpsons Seasons 1-6 Tournament

Match 127: Cape Feare Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part One)
  11. Léo Pard

The Simpsons: Worst Classic-Era 64 Episode Tournament

Match 5 The Last Temptation of Krust Lisa the Iconoclast Match 9 Bart Gets an Elephant Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming Match 10 Homer's Odyssey The Simpsons Spin-off Showcase Match 11 The War of the Simpsons Stark Raving Dad Match 12 Brother from the Same Planet Whacking Day Match 13 The...
  12. Léo Pard

Match 33: Homer and Apu Lisa's Substitute Match 34: Homer Badman Principal Charming Match 35: Lady Bouvier's Lover Colonel Homer Match 36: Bart of Darkness Separate Vocations Match 37: Rosebud Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy Match 38: Dead Putting Society The Last Temptation of Homer Match 39...
  13. Léo Pard

The Simpsons Season Matches

Season 14 : 7 Season 16 : 4
  14. Léo Pard

The Simpsons: Mike Scully Tournament

Match 1 I'm Going to Praiseland Bart Carny Match 2 Last Tap Dance in Springfield Eight Misbehavin' Match 3 Treehouse of Horror X Tennis the Menace Match 4 Pygmoelian The Mansion Family Match 5 Bye Bye Nerdie Treehouse of Horror VIII Match 6 Little Big Mom E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) Match 7...
  15. Léo Pard

Match 25: Treehouse of Horror IV There's No Disgrace Like Home Match 26: The Crepes of Wrath Boy Scoutz 'n the Hood Match 27: The Call of the Simpsons Fear of Flying Match 28: Homer's Odyssey Homer at the Bat Match 29: Bart the Daredevil Mr. Plow Match 30: Marge on the Lam Moaning Lisa...
  16. Léo Pard

Hurt and Heal: 1990 in the Simpsons

Bart the Genius [11] Homer's Odyssey [2] -2 There's No Disgrace Like Home [10] Bart the General [10] Moaning Lisa [11] Call of the Simpsons [10] The Telltale Head [11] Life on the Fast Lane [6] -2 Homer's Night Out [6] The Crepes of Wrath [10] Krusty Gets Busted [11] +1 Some Enchanted Evening...
  17. Léo Pard

The Simpsons Season Matches

Season 11 : 4 Season 19 : 2 11 is the start of the decline but not one of the worst seasons IMO.
  18. Léo Pard

The Simpsons Elimination Tournaments - Season 1

Life on the Fast Lane Moaning Lisa The Telltale Head
  19. Léo Pard

What are your top 15 episodes of all time?.

1) Homer the Heretic 2) The Springfield Files 3) Who Shot Mr. Burns ? (Part One) 4) Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment 5) Homer the Great 6) Homer's Enemy 7) Last Exit to Springfield 8) You Only Move Twice 9) King-Size Homer 10) The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson 11) Bart's Comet 12) Homer...
  20. Léo Pard

Si tu es dans les parages, Régis a besoin d'un vote dans le tournoi des chansons. ;)

Si tu es dans les parages, Régis a besoin d'un vote dans le tournoi des chansons. ;)
Back