Search results

1. nathan

have you got your boxing homer yet?

the problem with getting the mail-in figures was that you had to cut the UPC off the back of the packaging which makes it no longer mint on mint card.
  2. nathan

i'm not usually one to complain too heavily about dubbed anime...

given the choice, i will always choose to watch anime subbed as a way to work on my japanese. i'm not, however, one of those elitists that will refuse to watch a good series or movie simply because the dub is the only thing available. there is always going to be stuff that gets lost, even when...
  3. nathan

what %...

the joys of browsing the web with tabs!
  4. nathan

i'm not usually one to complain too heavily about dubbed anime...

...but i'm watching the dub of excel saga for the first time right now on netflix and holy damn, it is unbearable. i watched the complete series subtitled years ago and remember enjoying it. the dub is just one shrill, shrieking voice after another. funimation is the worst.
  5. nathan

bahaha. i wish i could 'like' visitor comments.

bahaha. i wish i could 'like' visitor comments.
  6. nathan

for the first time in years i won't be, unfortunately. my parents went on a two week sailing...

for the first time in years i won't be, unfortunately. my parents went on a two week sailing trip so they will be on the water and i'll be staying here in lansing. i'll let you know the next time i'm heading that way though, for sure.
  7. nathan

South Park- You're Getting Old.

amazing episode that surfaced in a sea of mediocrity
  8. nathan

nhc flash game arcade (now featuring angry birds)

shitty boring baseball games ftw
  9. nathan

my mind is blown

my mind is blown
  10. nathan

Any good books you've read on The Simpsons

which book is it that has eric and roarke listed in the apendix?
  11. nathan

Rate and Review: "A Midsummer's Nice Dream" (NABF09)

with the shorter run time now, having three stories (i guess technically it would still be A and B but when cheech and chong split up the A story split in two) is just about impossible to pull off. it showed here as this episode didn't play out organically at all and this is my main complaint as...
  12. nathan

another michigan boarder, outstanding. there are quite a few of us here.

another michigan boarder, outstanding. there are quite a few of us here.
  13. nathan

Rate and Review: "Angry Dad: The Movie" (NABF07)

i agree, my apologies to GD at large. i'm honestly not trying to be an asshole, the negativity of this part of the forum just really gets to me sometimes. i will continue to lurk and occasionally post here as i have in the past. again, sorry all.
  14. nathan

:suicide: now i remember why i stopped coming to GD. ill see you all in a year or two when i forget again.
  15. nathan

yeah, you're right...i don't know how i mixed that up. edit: coincidentally it is the 6th episode to air in season 4, haha. i also edited my initial post.
  16. nathan

also, sorry for the double post but: 6th season (edit: 4th season, my bad). do you see a problem with this gag or are you looking at it through the rose tinted glasses of "everything classic era is great, everything now is terrible?"
  17. nathan

so the idea of a fan being able to pull a human on a skateboard is "pushing it," right? that would be considered too ridiculous? in season 1 part blew up his school with a chemistry experiment and was fine. in season 2 homer falls down a gorge on a skateboard and survives...the list goes on and...
  18. nathan

realism is an issue in your cartoons, eh?
  19. nathan

..... you have have got to be kidding me.
  20. nathan

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

moaning lisa - a+ i just caught this in syndication and despite owning season 1 on dvd i hadent seen it in a few years. one of my all time favorites (tied with bart the genius for my favorite season 1 episode). i wish the simpsons still dealt with depression and alienation.
Back