Search results

1. AlphaOmega

When did you discover Family Guy?

I remember trying to stay up late to watch it on Adult Swim. I bought the DVD's when I could just to watch the whole show without having to stay up so late.
  2. AlphaOmega

The Sarah Wiggum Retcon

I'm glad the NHC is still around so we can get absolutely insane threads like this one.
  3. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Mission Impossible 2. Sanford and Son
  4. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Munsters 2. Cheers 3. Magic School Bus 4. Mission Impossible
  5. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Sanford and Son 2. The Munsters 3. Jojo 4. Cheers 5. Mission Impossible 6. Avenger Penguins 7. Ovide 8. Magic School Bus
  6. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Wheel of Fortune. 2. Space Sheriff Gavan 3. Tatami Galaxy 4. The Munsters 5. Magic School Bus 6. Darkplace 7. The PJs 8. Mission Impossible
  7. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Doctor Who 2. Sanford and Son 3. Cheers 4. Speed Racer 5. Koala Brothers 6. Jojo 7. Pepper Ann 8. Ultraman Tiga
  8. AlphaOmega

The Simpsons: Hit & Run vs. The Simpsons: Tapped Out

One is an actual game, the other is a greedy micro transaction farm. No contest.
  9. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Zyuranger 2. Corneil and Bernie (I can't believe someone else remembers this show even exists). 3. Sanforrd and Son 4. Dragon Ball 5. Doctor Who 6. BoJack Horseman 7. Stroker and Hoop 8. Beetlejuice
  10. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

Oops
  11. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Cheers (Malcolm was good but this was better). 2. Celebrity Deathmatch (I like the guitar sorry). 3. Space Sherrif Gavan (I love the Tick’s though) 4. Pepper Ann (it’s catchy) 5. Ultra man Tiga (didn’t care much for the other song) 6. Felix the Cat (easy) 7. Adventures in Wonderland (didn’t...
  12. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

D'oh, I forgot to vote, sorry. I would have picked the winning votes so eh. Even I have to admit that a Jojo opening is way better then my pick.
  13. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

Just going to bring this up, but the video of the Tenchi Muyo opening you liked to is copyright blocked from my side. I had to use a VPN to watch the video.
  14. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

1. Darkplace (I'm a sucker for 80's style theme songs) 2. Koala Brothers (legendary childhood theme song right here). 3. Dave the Barbarian (Fugget barely qualifies as a song). 4. Planet Sheen (Both songs are fucking horrible, but Planet Sheen at least has a decent "beat"). 5. The Munsters (surf...
  15. AlphaOmega

TV Themes Showdown II

Just sent mine.
  16. AlphaOmega

What If...?

Episode 7 is the Party Thor episode.
  17. AlphaOmega

Moments from the HD era that have dated already

Yeah, but it's pretty obvious the writers had no plans to really deal with it other then mocking people who complained about Apu and telling them to stop whining, so the show announcing a year that Azraia would no longer voice Apu and that he would be voiceless from now on just made them look...
  18. AlphaOmega

What If...?

Episode 5 was pretty good. I was surprised by how violent it was for a PG-13 episode. It was surprisingly true to the comics with the over the top comedy mixed with the bloody violence. I enjoyed it, especially the dark as hell ending. Also, first mention of Uncle Ben having existed here...
  19. AlphaOmega

STAR TREK

Season 1 is somehow both offensively stupid (Code of Honor) and hilariously stupid (The Naked Now) when it wasn't just being shockingly boring (We'll Always Have Paris). There are only like two or three episodes worth watching anyway. The worst thing about Code of Honor is that the writer...
Back