Search results

1. Little Nellie Kelly

The Simpsons Writers Pick Their Ten Favorite Obscure Characters

Surprised at the lack of many funny one-time classic-era characters, such as two already mentioned that really deserved a spot: the female Homer doppelganger and Joey Joe Joe.
  2. Little Nellie Kelly

Make up your own Treehouse of Horror segment.

I had always wanted to see a Treehouse of Horror segment delving deeper into Matt Groening's original plan (that was later scrapped due to inconsistencies among other things) that it would be revealed Marge had rabbit ears (a la "Life in Hell") under her large hair. I had written fan fiction...
  3. Little Nellie Kelly

I just realized that if The Simpsons ended, I'd be sad.

No matter how much I criticize the show on how it's become, I'd be upset to see it go. Eugh, we'll just have to wait and see a credible report from FOX confirming this season as its last. This is how I feel; I like to think that even though through all the shit I talk about the show, when I...
  4. Little Nellie Kelly

Congratulations on becoming a mod!

Congratulations on becoming a mod!
  5. Little Nellie Kelly

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

"Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" - 3.5/5
  6. Little Nellie Kelly

Steve Jobs has died

This was a sad thing to hear. RIP, Steve. :(
  7. Little Nellie Kelly

Rate and Review: "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (NABF17)

To start this review, I want to say that I had (however miniscule) hope for this episode’s premise; which, unsurprisingly, turned out wrong. Once again, the couch gag is too long, and unfunny; no matter if it was animated by “Ren and Stimpy” creator John Kricfalusi. Homer’s opening joke...
  8. Little Nellie Kelly

(I WISH) THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING (I WISH) THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING

While I would be forlorn to see the show go (no matter how much I criticize it), this has happened before and eventually all involved found a way to get more money (FOX has threatened to cancel the show/fire the principal actors). Unless the last episode of season 23 is geared to be a series...
  9. Little Nellie Kelly

Blunders

I agree with your views on KTAAR, it's not a particular 'gem', for lack of a better term, but it is watchable compared to the atrociously unfunny efforts to make an episode from recent seasons. Lisa is highly critical of her family's eating of meat but at the climax of the episode, she...
  10. Little Nellie Kelly

Episode elimination race

Summer of 4 ft. 2 - 7 Deep Space Homer - 5 Some Enchanted Evening - 1 Diatribe of a Mad Housewife - 15 Last Tap Dance in Springfield - 11 Homer the Great - 6 Principal Charming - 2 Black Widower - 3
  11. Little Nellie Kelly

NHC Weekly Episode Club 2.0

Interesting choice; I find this episode one of the underrated classics.
  12. Little Nellie Kelly

Alphabetical Episode Elimination Tournament: N

No Loan Again, Naturally Natural Born Kissers
  13. Little Nellie Kelly

it's the funniest

it's the funniest
  14. Little Nellie Kelly

I was looking through the 'view conversation' button and saw a message you sent me a few months...

I was looking through the 'view conversation' button and saw a message you sent me a few months ago edited to say that
  15. Little Nellie Kelly

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

"Lisa the Skeptic" - 3.5/5
  16. Little Nellie Kelly

Blunders

I've seen this episode countless times and while I agree it is a classic, it loses my interest about the time Bart explodes the lab. What humor and satire did I miss? I agree there are a few funny moments ('RDRR', 'nurturing, mom?') but nothing really to fully laugh at. The opera/"Carmen" scene...
  17. Little Nellie Kelly

NHC Weekly Episode Club 2.0

Bypassing the obligatory introduction by quoting the statement above, I will state that "Lisa the Skeptic" starts out with a shaky plot; the opening with the motorboat scam to catch felons is a part I enjoy, Homer's rendition of "Up, Up, and Away" is chuckle-worthy as well. As the family heads...
  18. Little Nellie Kelly

Alphabetical Episode Elimination Tournament: M

Marge vs. the Monorail Marge Be Not Proud
Back