Hope your dog gets better! Sounds ruff
  2. Corgify

@insomnia

Let him catch some sleep.
  3. Corgify

this section is mine

Thanks for the heads-up.
  4. Corgify

Didn't like the ring of Resident Bart anymore. Just a change that I've wanted to make for a...

Didn't like the ring of Resident Bart anymore. Just a change that I've wanted to make for a while. Corgis are great dogs dude.
  5. Corgify

Thanks man.

Thanks man.
  6. Corgify

That's Rough, dude. Sorry about that; hope you're feeling alright. Yeah, I've been about the...

That's Rough, dude. Sorry about that; hope you're feeling alright. Yeah, I've been about the same. Ended my semester swimmingly, and just got back to work. Such is my life nowadays. Don't have that much time to spend here anymore, unfortunately. I like stopping in when possible, though.
  7. Corgify

You're standing in front of a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine

Yep. You can harp on my taste buds as much as you like. I can't exactly help it, I was born with 'em.
  8. Corgify

Woah, we haven't talked since September! How've you been, man?

Woah, we haven't talked since September! How've you been, man?
  9. Corgify

What's up, dude? Haven't been with you in a while. How've you been?

What's up, dude? Haven't been with you in a while. How've you been?
  10. Corgify

Hey, man. How've you been? We haven't talked in a while!

Hey, man. How've you been? We haven't talked in a while!
  11. Corgify

You're standing in front of a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine

Honestly, and I know how much Sam's gonna make fun of me for this, I'd choose the water. Never liked soda. It always tasted too...well, spicy for me. I feel utterly ridiculous typing this, but I'm not just a fan of flavored drinks. Liquids to me are nothing more than a refresher, so I use them...
  12. Corgify

Dobbie sucks

I wonder if some new, starry-eyed Simpsons-loving member will log into this site for the first time, and this thread will be the first thing he sees. My humble condolences for that poor lad. Dobbie's a good guy, in all honestly. Does his job, to the best of his ability.
  13. Corgify

Add the word "fucking" in your sentence

Hecking frick.
  14. Corgify

Things that are 11 yrs old in the year of 2018

A bit off-topic, but it must be crazy for some people like Kupomog to realize that the NHC is almost 20 years old. Not quite there yet, but 17 is still a pretty good number!
  15. Corgify

alright

His doctor shot him, probably. With all of those new vaccinations they're coming up with these days, it's not surprising that he'd need one or two shots.
  16. Corgify

An interesting insight among fans - Some questions for you to kindly answer

1. Thinking back, i think my first glimpse of the Simpsons was around 2008. I didn't seriously get into the show for years later, but I recall channel surfing and watching about 5 minutes of an episode. I couldn't tell you which one, but it might've been from Season 4 or 5. 2. I've talked a lot...
  17. Corgify

Stand out episodes on Season 18 - Is there a general consensus? (Plus bonus question)

The Haw-Hawed Couple was probably my favorite from that season. A nice plot, insight into Nelson's personality, and some clever gags. It honestly felt like something in the early half of Season 8.
  18. Corgify

Post Weird Simpsons Image Edits

The last one feels like a surreal Mike Scully gag.
  19. Corgify

Thanks, man. Hope this ends soon; if you see something like that from me again, you’ll know who...

Thanks, man. Hope this ends soon; if you see something like that from me again, you’ll know who it’s from.
  20. Corgify

Hey, man. I just wanted to talk to you a bit about that User Note. I didn't write that in the...

Hey, man. I just wanted to talk to you a bit about that User Note. I didn't write that in the slightest. Sam's been changing a bunch of my User Notes lately to make me come across like a hateful, mean spirited person. Please know that they are not in any way my real thoughts, and that you stand...
Back