Search results

1. harlequinade

I think that our Fallout conversation was getting TOO HOT for the TOO HOT thread. I think the...

I think that our Fallout conversation was getting TOO HOT for the TOO HOT thread. I think the ability to create that atmosphere is what makes the games so lovable, as well as, of course, the ability to be a total asshole for no other reason that for the fun of it (blowing up Megaton amiryt)...
  2. harlequinade

Thrilling discussions TOO HOT for the Season 25 thread

See if I could have this mindset, I would have a much more enjoyable life than I currently do because I'd still be getting the socks knocked off me every time The Simpsons aired new material. I think two things influence my differentiation of the styles. One would be the fact that after about...
  3. harlequinade

Nothing satisfies me like smashing Mr House's desiccated body with the Oh Baby! aha. I don't know if it's a sadistic tendency of mine or just the fact that he is a total asshat and I feel righteous in my actions. Definitely NV! I absolutely love the "New Vegas" setting, and I feel like the game...
  4. harlequinade

I try to side with the Legion every time, but my conscience kicks in and I end up doing the Followers/Yes Man angle every damn playthrough. What a puss. You'd think it'd get boring, but here I am four years later.
  5. harlequinade

This is the funniest thread I've read in a while, well worth the effort of logging in and thumbsin' up. I may have gotten carried away. I'd contribute to discussion if I had anything to add, but I think every form of the Classic vs Modern debate has already been argued to tears on these boards...
  6. harlequinade

Haha years even! I've been back lurking for a while though and after reading some hilarious...

Haha years even! I've been back lurking for a while though and after reading some hilarious threads felt the need to log in and thumbs up, hopefully I actually manage to stick around this time and become more than a "junior camper " on the boards. Thanks for the message :)
  7. harlequinade

Just singin'

I would not get me started on The Cure! Haha. Thanks guys! :)
  8. harlequinade

Just singin'

Can't think of anywhere that would appreciate this more aha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUq2x8buY0w&feature=youtu.be
  9. harlequinade

happy birthday, kupomog!

happy bdizzle!
  10. harlequinade

Happy birthday, joe miller!

Merry Birthday!
  11. harlequinade

I'm a thumbs up kinda gurl! Ahaha, no problem :)

I'm a thumbs up kinda gurl! Ahaha, no problem :)
  12. harlequinade

Lines/Jokes/Gags that still crack you up?

"Hello Mr Thompson."
  13. harlequinade

Mirkin vs. Oakley & Weinstein

OAKLEY AND WEINSTEIN! The pair of them put so much effort and consideration into the show, and were so invested in the product they were putting out. They were hardcore fans before they were even hired, so they were already obsessed with the show, and that really shows. They sought to invest you...
  14. harlequinade

Simpsons movie "Especially You"

I seriously don't know why you haven't been hired as a writer yet, everything you write on here is about 20 times funnier than what I see on my television.
  15. harlequinade

Bask in my everlasting admiration and devotion? Haha.

Bask in my everlasting admiration and devotion? Haha.
  16. harlequinade

Happy Valentines Day!

It's the 14th here, so I thought I'd wish you all a lovely day, coupled up or otherwise. ;)
  17. harlequinade

Where does your avatar come from?

Fallout: New Vegas! It's the Followers of the Apocalypse. I am that nerdy. Wotofit.
  18. harlequinade

How lovely :) I hope you have a brilliant holiday season too!

How lovely :) I hope you have a brilliant holiday season too!
  19. harlequinade

That 90s Show and Mona Leaves-A

Mona Leaves-a disgusted me. Mother Simpson is one of my favourite episodes ever, and just... no. Mona Leaves-a was somewhere between a sick joke and a sad embarrassment, and part of me hurt seeing it. The potential for the emotional impact on the long term viewer that was wasted was just...
Back