Search results

1. skittlebrau

Best Character Tournament Round 1 Match 21 Abe Simpson Vs. Lenny

Hmm, I should read threads more carefully. Poll added...and I find out tourney is already done :boggled: Oh well. Added scores to it, anyway.
  2. skittlebrau

Rate and Review: "That 90's Show"

Haha, that's a good way of putting it. Times change, of course, but sometimes leaving canon and history alone, no matter how old it may be is the best thing. Like I said, horrible anachronisms...
  3. skittlebrau

Rate and Review: "That 90's Show"

I'm a stickler for keeping period pieces correct or at the very least, conveying a particular year when refering to an entire decade, so of course it kinda pissed me off to see several horrible anachronisms when refering to this or that. Of course that's not my biggest gripe, though...it's...
  4. skittlebrau

Find my tattoo

1) Thread starter is probably like, 12 or something and therefore, cannot get a tattoo until he reaches a certain age. 2) It's been said already: Google Image Search.
  5. skittlebrau

Futurama episode

"Roswell That Ends Well", season three. For future reference, there is a Q & A thread in The Drunken Clam where questions such as this can and should be asked. Feel free to use it anytime. http://nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=57792
  6. skittlebrau

Old English Slang

'Tis a fine barn, but sure 'tis no pool, English.
  7. skittlebrau

Rate/Review American Dad "Tearjerker"

Yeah, we've seen Bond parodies before, but this one refreshed the stale genre of Bond spoofs all together (probably is a genre by now). This was actually pretty witty and well done for what it was. I loved it. 5/5
  8. skittlebrau

Rate/Review Family Guy "McStroke"

Yeah, not one single laugh out of me. Pretty terrible fucking episode. 1/5 However, I did like how Stewie fucked Connie over in the end, heh. So 1.5/5
  9. skittlebrau

The Luck Of The Fryrish or Bart Sells His Soul

Pretty easy vote for me. "Fryrish" is one of a triumvirate of flawless Futurama episodes, whereas "Soul" is actually...kinda boring to me. I'm not saying it's a horrible episode by any means, but even upon its original airing I found it to be just okay. I think it's because it's not the first...
  10. skittlebrau

Just a heads up, movie peeps (UPDATE: movie forum is now gone)

As you can see, the movie forum has finally met its fate, and the majority of older threads were retired to the Springfield Retirement Castle. The remaining threads from mid-November to now have been put in their respective places in here, Episode Discussion, and The Android's Dungeon. Feel...
  11. skittlebrau

As you can see, the movie forum has finally met its fate, and the majority of older threads were retired to the Springfield Retirement Castle. The remaining threads from mid-November to now have been put in their respective places in here, Episode Discussion, and The Android's Dungeon. Feel...
  12. skittlebrau

This forum will be going bye-bye tomorrow since everything about the movie has most likely been discussed at great length, from the first teaser trailer to TV spots to the DVD release. It was a temporary forum from the get go, anyway, and it had a good run. Good job, good job. A few of the most...
  13. skittlebrau

This forum will be going bye-bye tomorrow since everything about the movie has most likely been discussed at great length, from the first teaser trailer to TV spots to the DVD release. It was a temporary forum from the get go, anyway, and it had a good run. Good job, good job. A few of the most...
  14. skittlebrau

*Sig Sizes and Favorite Lists*

Just for the record, compressing means to lower a .jpg's file quality while resizing would be the correct term for making a picture smaller in pixels. And if you need a quick and simple program to do either, GIMP is free and Photoshop-like with easy to use tools.
  15. skittlebrau

Maurice La Marche

This is really all that needed to be said. Why he's full of country goodness and green peaness.
  16. skittlebrau

Rate/Review Family Guy "Peter's Daughter"

There were actually a few LOL moments last night (mainly Brian and Stewie fixing up the old house) coupled with a decent main plot that moved at a nice pace, something that's rare for FG episodes much like continuity, which wouldn't have worked out had Meg actually been pregnant, anyway. Some...
  17. skittlebrau

Rate and Review "Funeral for a Fiend" (KABF01)

After an abysmal few episodes this season, I can safely say that this episode was...not bad. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it felt somewhat like a classic Sideshow Bob episode with all the key elements that made them classic in the first place. There was no musical montage, no random...
  18. skittlebrau

Rate and Review "Husbands and Knives" (JABF17)

You know, I also wanna say the OK GO reference was very Family Guy-esque in the cut away style from Marge to the treadmill dancers. I just keep thinking Marge = Peter, and treadmill dancers = those two vaudeville guys and/or 1890s weightlifters.
  19. skittlebrau

All New Episodes - How far can you go back?

It's done with HTML. Not hard to do if you know the codes. And jeez, I watched the original shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show in the late 80s. But if we're talking about episodes, I watched "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" in December 1989 like Lawnboy, too. I was 10 years old. The important...
Back