Search results

1. Diversity Pumpkin

Unintentionally Racist Moments In Your Life

uhh we beat up a black guy once? for no reason?
  2. Diversity Pumpkin

VOTE: Destroy this section

you had me at "this"
  3. Diversity Pumpkin

ryan is worst mod public enemy number 1 banned me for no reason and locked 2 of my threads...

ryan is worst mod public enemy number 1 banned me for no reason and locked 2 of my threads beta bitch, most likely projecting for own failures also has depression
  4. Diversity Pumpkin

what's the goddamn point of consoles

um, he was provocative first
  5. Diversity Pumpkin

woop-dee-fuckin'-doo, retard. HEY A CONVERSATION I'VE HAD BEFORE. "Excuse me, I know I don't have to partake in it, but this conversation sucks because I've had it with someone else before" oh my god Handsome B. Wonderful
  6. Diversity Pumpkin

hahahhahaha can you imagine them, hahahaha sitting on their fuckign couch playing games hahahahha on their hahaha on their television oh my god i'm litrally puking, oh my god help me
  7. Diversity Pumpkin

hey guys i'm gonna turn on my tv and then turn on a console and then wait for it to load beta bitches, die
  8. Diversity Pumpkin

Unintentionally Racist Moments In Your Life

can't think of anything unintentional one time i tried to sell a black kid i didn't have a complete understanding of the slave trade then but still knew it was wrong (i was like, 10)
  9. Diversity Pumpkin

i don't even play video games this is just an outsider's observation what now
  10. Diversity Pumpkin

i don't care about anyone's replies this should have been a blog, mod can lock
  11. Diversity Pumpkin

Hottest Animated Woman of All Time?

wow look at those curves well angles
  12. Diversity Pumpkin

why the fuck was my thread locked coz it won't go anywhere well and you keep open those stupid...

why the fuck was my thread locked coz it won't go anywhere well and you keep open those stupid "hottest animiated women" threads or whatever other trash shaunbadia makes my thread wasn't even about nohomers, just forums in general
  13. Diversity Pumpkin

The Office

I looked it up to see what you were on about. the only cringeworthy thing is pam at the end. "we need a new manager." HAHAHAHAHAH *will and grace theme*
  14. Diversity Pumpkin

forum pet peeves

oh god, yes, i'm dying just thinking about them
  15. Diversity Pumpkin

are these going to become obsolete yet how disgusting are these things xbox infinity? wii u? ps4? want to play games? you know the thing you're viewing this forum post on? un... unless you're viewing it on your phone? ...or a console? yeah, a pc. I hope this is the last generation of...
  16. Diversity Pumpkin

Rate and Review Family Guy: ''Road to Vegas''

what pretentious poll options
  17. Diversity Pumpkin

forum pet peeves

here or any other forum whenever someone's in an argument with you and they get the last word in, because they then say "anyway, back on topic...". what the fuck. especially when mods do this, holy crap just die lol. getting thumbs up from people you don't know
  18. Diversity Pumpkin

"The Sims" series discussion thread

I bet he didn't even include me. That's the biggest insult.
Back