1. bmac

revive this site

indeed Stalker!
  2. bmac

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

i think simpsonfloyd has discovered college
  3. bmac

the elimination of the archives & forum contraction

but then you'll be destroying the entire kubrick thread evolution! what next, colorizing old black and white posts?!
  4. bmac

Interesting. I’ll have to check that out. I can definitely see turning a failed short story or...

Interesting. I’ll have to check that out. I can definitely see turning a failed short story or any short story into a novel. It probably happens quite a bit I’d imagine. It isn’t easy to think in “novel sized” ideas. Expanding a smaller idea seems much less daunting to me. It's kind of a...
  5. bmac

Pixar's "Brave"

this honestly gives me a slight miyazaki feel, what with the female lead seeking her own direction and all. and i think pixar could pull something of that caliber off at this point. really looking forward to this.
  6. bmac

what up slopy jambo the seventh! if you keep ignoring my messages i smasha your knees!

what up slopy jambo the seventh! if you keep ignoring my messages i smasha your knees!
  7. bmac

yea that sucked. christopher was probably the most sympathetic character in the show, more so...

yea that sucked. christopher was probably the most sympathetic character in the show, more so than tony even. i expected him to die, but certainly not the way he did. it was like my uncle killing my brother or something. speaking of which, what a psycho my uncle bob was. thankfully he's in a...
  8. bmac

for the record, i thumbed-up your post because i love the delicious wafting scent of penis in my...

for the record, i thumbed-up your post because i love the delicious wafting scent of penis in my birthday thread
  9. bmac

i'm alright just been busy stomping on kids to improve my self worth and refining my alcoholism...

i'm alright just been busy stomping on kids to improve my self worth and refining my alcoholism by drinking exclusively out of beer hats and in public
  10. bmac

i stand by my thumbs down

i stand by my thumbs down
  11. bmac

the future of cartoons

actually the first one is much worse, no contest. that's just a miley cyrus song playing over a mickey mouse cartoon. who cares.
  12. bmac

the future of cartoons

cartoon? more like BLAMTOON that's a very goodBLAM! this guy thinks kids are getting dumber. let's show him a little taste of his own-- THAT'S A PIE IN THE FACE BLAM!
  13. bmac

jimbo 10,000 post i already have some stuff, it's not good enough though. we should do it...

jimbo 10,000 post i already have some stuff, it's not good enough though. we should do it together or something.
  14. bmac

Post Your Favorite Animated Films

haven't given it a ton of thought but this is something like a top ten spirited away my neighbor totoro coraline toy story wall-e grave of the fireflies pinocchio the brave little toaster fantasia persepolis
  15. bmac

SPACE JAM

space jam is truly bad on almost every level above a weird nostalgia-driven slobbering over your favorite cartoon characters and nba players "together at last!" it's objectively bad. almost any defense brought forth could be torn down pretty easily. even the posts like "i loved that part" are...
  16. bmac

Beavis & Butt-Head general discussion

i did like the fact that they pulled everything apart for the dvd sets the music videos are definitely mostly bad i don't know about the idea of new episodes. even outside of the videos, it almost seems like beavis and butthead could only work at the specific moment in time it was created. i...
  17. bmac

that's not patriotic at all!

that's not patriotic at all!
  18. bmac

i'm about to go to work you'll have to get on aim at another, much more patriotic time

i'm about to go to work you'll have to get on aim at another, much more patriotic time
  19. bmac

Toy Story 3

that really sounds like a cop-out answer to me he should've just stuck to his guns
Back