Search results

1. ManiacalRoboKiller

Simpsons renewed for 2 seasons - without Harry Shearer - and now with Harry Shearer again

I can totally see it now! Maggie shoots Mr. Burns again this time really injuring him so Smithers rushes him to Dr. Hibberts office. Hibbert can't save him. Smithers knowing he can't live without him kills himself. Hibbert is so ashamed and guilted that he moves to shelbyville. Dr. Nick takes...
  2. ManiacalRoboKiller

Simpsons renewed for 2 seasons - without Harry Shearer - and now with Harry Shearer again

I had to come out of retirement just to post my thoughts about this. Was not expected but at the same time you could tell Harry doesn't care and if any of the voice actors were to quit I always expected Shearer to be the first. Maybe now he will give his true opinion on the show as of recent. No...
  3. ManiacalRoboKiller

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia discussion thread!

I didn't really enjoy the season premiere too much. But that online dating episode was fucking hysterical. Dennis really does get worse and worse each season. Pretty amazing really.
  4. ManiacalRoboKiller

omg that signature is weird but priceless. lol

omg that signature is weird but priceless. lol
  5. ManiacalRoboKiller

Vidya Games Thread: Nintendo Edition

picked up Tomodachi Life today haven't had the chance to play it due to work but I will tomorrow before work.
  6. ManiacalRoboKiller

Lance.Uppercut do I have your Wii U Nintendo Network ID yet? Also yeah Sonic Lost World was garbage. I traded it in about halfway through where I couldn't take it anymore. As for Pikmin 3 I bought it, played very little of it. I should get back to it sometime.
  7. ManiacalRoboKiller

Mario Kart (8, bitches)

The AI/CPU on 150cc in MK8 is sooo hard/cheap. My god all I want to do is unlock Rosalina but I can't because of the cheap AI and the fact you can only use/save one item at a time and most of the time when you're in first you'll get coins from the item box so you're pretty much defensless most...
  8. ManiacalRoboKiller

Mario Kart (8, bitches)

enjoying MK8 even though I was getting my ass kicked.
  9. ManiacalRoboKiller

Fuck Smash Bros! I hope the GCN controller adaptor hints at GCN games headed to VC. That's the REAL takeaway here. Nintendo announce GCN VC at E3!
  10. ManiacalRoboKiller

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Maybe this film will finally be the nail in the coffin to make America finally realize Macfarlane isn't funny. Apparently modern Family Guy, Dads, Cleveland Show, him hosting the oscars, his SNL appearence, and Ted just isn't enough proof.
  11. ManiacalRoboKiller

Mario Kart (8, bitches)

Well Nintendo has confirmed Mario Kart 8 DLC. The first piece will be available for free in Japan. But...it's only a kart. Well a mercedes benz to be exact.
  12. ManiacalRoboKiller

The Nostalgia Critic

I'm actually surprised he hasn't done it sooner as I too despise Blues Brothers 2000. If this was classic NC I would be so excited but now it's just meh.
  13. ManiacalRoboKiller

*sigh* Everyone knows what my response to this would be. lol
  14. ManiacalRoboKiller

Mario Kart (8, bitches)

I'll be picking up my copy on launch already have it paid in full pre-ordered.
  15. ManiacalRoboKiller

reviews have been coming in and just as expected average to poor. Ah music to my ears. Maybe people are FINALLY starting to realize Macfarlane isn't funny. Just a good singer and alright voice actor. Also idk much about "Cosmos" but I hear it's good so maybe Macfarlane should stop doing comedy...
  16. ManiacalRoboKiller

so does everyone else doesn't mean we can't complain about the weakest part of the game. Also from what I've seen/heard from reviews the battle mode in 8 kinda sucks too.
  17. ManiacalRoboKiller

^ I agree the Mario Kart 8 roster is terrible as was Mario Kart 7's which was even more horrendous. Guess I was spoiled by MKWii's and Double Dash's roster.
  18. ManiacalRoboKiller

Personally I wish they would've dropped Ike for Chrom. But you can't have it all I suppose. It's not to say I dislike Ike. I used him a lot and enjoyed his playstyle but as far as actual "character" Chrom is much more interesting and came from the better game. Awakening >>>>> Path of...
  19. ManiacalRoboKiller

won't be very hard to top to be funnier than Ted.
  20. ManiacalRoboKiller

Sweet just checked my e-mail and I got the trial version gonna download it as soon as my 3DS charges a bit longer.
Back