Search results

1. Magnum

Season 34 Information Thread

I've often thought that Matt Selman's episodes have felt like the total inverse of the Scully era, both in their strengths and weaknesses. I'll be interested in that one.
  2. Magnum

okay, modern simpsons using mike scully references to fight their way out of a simpsons theme park that only acknowledges seasons 1-9?
  3. Magnum

is homer holding a t-shirt cannon? do they think maude getting killed is from the classic era? lol
  4. Magnum

You can say "Pussy" on Comedy Central uncensored now thanks to Amy Schumer

You can say "Pussy" on Comedy Central uncensored now thanks to Amy Schumer
  5. Magnum

The No Homers Club 20th Anniversary Thread

board in 2001 like
  6. Magnum

Marvel-Themed The Simpsons Short Coming to Disney+

surprised that they didn't use cletus to subsume discourse on our collective fear of the american right-wing into disney branding, but instead chose a season 1 character who hasn't been given a substantial scene in 25 years since he attempted to host a non-consensual kink party with a captured...
  7. Magnum

Season 33 Information Thread

Bart's in Jail! makes me smile every time i see it. really proud of myself for being able to tell who is the showrunner for a particular upcoming episode, just by guessing off its title alone, for a show that i increasingly suspect i only watch due to mental illness
  8. Magnum

Favorite still images from the show

the slow realization that jason nguyen is being dead serious is some good accidental threadcraft
  9. Magnum

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

i hate playing on mobile but I recently discovered bluestacks for pc android emulation and I just started this for the first time a few days ago. I'm probably gonna keep playing. feel free to add me, anybody. Player_d20crkfj
  10. Magnum

US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

laying blame fails to set anything right, where nothing can be set right anyway, i'm laying a lot of energy at you, randomly, when i could direct it at almost anyone else i come across. so for that, i apologize.
  11. Magnum

like WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU HAVE SYMPATHY FOR HER KID what the actual fuck is wrong with you
  12. Magnum

i watched a lot of people die on camera this year. all of them desperate and pathetic at their last moment, stripped of any dignity as they were reduced to animals, and who then had those videos shared to an international audience of voyeurs such as myself to their extinguishment. i can feel...
  13. Magnum

does the army make you take an oath for painfully impotent macho gloating over some kid's dead loser mom on a defunct beavis and butthead message board
  14. Magnum

say the N word itt

6IXFjqH7fHM?t=29m
  15. Magnum

Rate & Review: "Warrin' Priests" (ZABF12 & ZABF13)

pete holmes presents: the simpsons in: coexist bumpersticker asshole with no actual beliefs: the movie
  16. Magnum

is "hot for teacher" the best song ever?

why does the drum solo sound like an idling chopper? is that intentional?
  17. Magnum

Rate & Review: "Mad About the Toy" (YABF03)

giving grampa, a ninety-something WW2 vet, any sexual openness beyond deeply entrenched heteronormativity is a galactic pile of hollywood liberal selfsuck flower-hour horseshit. newly fearful of a society removing its political masks, the show's writers want to reckon with the cruelty of...
Back