Search results

1. Ryan

2024 NHC Winter Music Showdown (VOTING THREAD: FINAL ROUND)

1. Dwight Sykes & Paula Smith – That’s The Way Love Is 2. Medicine – The Pink
  2. Ryan

Rate & Review: "Murder, She Boat" (35ABF04)

I kind of both liked and hated this ep. It’s tightly written, but the whole nerd thing is like um ok. Taika was so weird, it had all the hallmarks of modern Simpsons where they lightly touch upon his overreach in making projects but delight in his essence as a filmmaking “genius”. Also how...
  3. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

Oh no
  4. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

is this real life
  5. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

It’s true tho
  6. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

get em
  7. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

I enjoy how a thread about preferring tits vs ass somehow devolved into somebody complaining about woke Disney If this isn’t just the current internet distilled into its purest form
  8. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

I think it was more related to Lasseter’s allegations than Kelsey. Also they just digitally altered a frame that looks weird from a goofy movie which I doubt was intentional like lol
  9. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

Well I’d hope that he’d stop after ejaculating…
  10. Ryan

Boobs or butts?

have you considered jerking off
  11. Ryan

I did a simpsons podcast thingy

haha thumbs up to you
  12. Ryan

fun fact: when I did that podcast with jims for like six eps, I was plagued with technical difficulties then I invited him onto unbuilt nearly ten years later, and it was the first and only time I had internet problems. the world doesn't want us to podcast together
  13. Ryan

Hello, all. Every year my podcast Unbuilt, which usually talks about unmade themed entertainment, does an episode at the end of the year talking about bad christmas stuff. This year we did it on two Simpsons episodes. https://x.com/UnbuiltPod/status/1735691190106804500?s=20 We talk Tis the...
  14. Ryan

Have you seen another tv show besides the Simpsons

You lied in my poll. Very disappointed.
  15. Ryan

The Ghost and Molly McGee

I have a friend whose favorite show is TGAMM and he’s basically in denial that it’s likely been cancelled. IMO I think it’s kind of obvious and a third season renewal would be shocking at this point, especially since the show has not been in production for nearly a year now.
  16. Ryan

Have you seen another tv show besides the Simpsons

Asking only if you have seen a significant amount. Basically wanting to know if you watch other television actively besides The Simpsons.
  17. Ryan

Rate & Review: "Iron Marge" (OABF22)

Is this show full house now Cuz it feels like full house 2/5
  18. Ryan

Rate & Review: "Treehouse of Horror XXXIV" (OABF17)

I like how NFTs being a couple years old is far too relevant for the show, so they paired it with a parody of a decade-old film 3/5
  19. Ryan

Rate & Review: "A Mid-Childhood Night's Dream" (OABF16)

This ep would’ve gotten a 4/5 immediately if somebody just told marge that bart won’t ever be going into the fifth grade so it’s no use worrying A few things worked, I liked the T2 parody being undercut a bit and some of the wistful stuff was effective but it felt too manipulative, busy and...
Back