Search results

1. W

Strange dream last night

Guys weird dream the other night I had a dream that homer was driving a 1990 Plymouth Acclaim and Marge was in the front seat. I was in the back with lisa and Bart. All of a sudden Marge turns around and stares at me starts talking gibberish then loses her jaw. Bart said “oh thats what...
  2. W

my mr plow dream

Ive had so many Simpsons dreams its uncountable. Like last night I dreamed that bart’s leg fell off and homer was using it for a phone. Then bart started laughing. Then marge ran right in front of me like she didnt see me.
  3. W

my mr plow dream

Wow another WEIRD dream!!
  4. W

Creepy Simpsons dream I had

Well that came from me buying a old 1989 Acura legend recently that had a Simpsons sticker on it. I dreamed that homer kept pulling the transmission knob and the car broke down and Marge came out of nowhere and started banging on the sunroof and giving terrifying screams. And homer said...
  5. W

Executive producer open to possibility of Lisa being queer

Who knows I will probably have that dream tonight!!
  6. W

Bad breath is what the problem is. Its inappropriate to make lisa date anyone other than her opposite sex. Its disturbing.
  7. W

Wow i just had another dream last night. So i was watching a old 1990 episode before falling asleep. So i was dreaming that mr. Smithers and Mr burns were in mr burns office ( you know the creepy dark office with the green chair and really high ceiling). Anyway i brushed by mr smithers who was...
  8. W

Well it’s inappropriate and innovative let’s just put it that way
  9. W

Clogged toilet 1991

Does Anyone remember that episode around 1991 where Bart clogs the toilet with poop in Homer’s office at work and Mr. Burns goes in there and there’s petroleum inside the toilet I think the bathroom blows up? Mr. Smithers goes in there and farts really loudly? I think it’s a season two episode...
  10. W

Shows similar to jean era Simpsons?

The Phil Donahue show was a lot like The Simpsons to me it had the same type of goofy characters And a big fat butt you know how it is
  11. W

I can’t watch The Simpsons anymore. Every time I watch The Simpsons I have horrible nightmares especially the old 90s ones before my time they were very creepy because of the fact they’re from the 90s. Like I had a dream once that Bart fell off of an airplane crashed I had another dream that...
  12. W

Weird Dreams about The Simpsons

I. Had a dream that Homer was crapping in his pants and I went into a house and I looked around the corner and Bart was staring at the wall and then I turned around and Bart was a skeleton and I got scared and then I saw Bart’s face right up in my face really fast and then there was a flashing...