Search results

1. Krusty Burglar

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Wow the Lounge may never die.
  2. Krusty Burglar

Most Overplayed Songs

I have a pretty long commute so I usually hear Hotel California once if not twice a day.
  3. Krusty Burglar

Unpopular opinions

Hey 1010011010. Good to see some old faces still here.
  4. Krusty Burglar

Unpopular opinions

Gawker seems same ol same ol.
  5. Krusty Burglar

Unpopular opinions

If you mean me I stop in every like 6 months to see what’s up.
  6. Krusty Burglar

Unpopular opinions

Lots of hardcore anger in this thread. Yeesh. brad little I agree that Metallica is pretty much garbage. Some of their songs are alright but for the most part they all sound too similar for me. Almost every song has the same “hyeahyeah” bullshit in it five times over.
  7. Krusty Burglar

How much would you have to be paid to have sex with The Donald?

As much as I could squeeze of him plus a good burger.
  8. Krusty Burglar

Have you ever been unable to finish an episode?

Nah. Even when I can tell an episode is going to probably be trash I'll still force my way through it. I'm like that with most TV shows and movies.
  9. Krusty Burglar

Things you were scared of as a child

Way back in the days of the PS2 I was scared to death of the “red screen”, which occurred when the PS2 couldn’t read the disc’s format or something like that. Late one night I was just chilling, playing some games and such when I decided to pop in a game I was borrowing from my cousin...
  10. Krusty Burglar

NBA Thread (fuck the Warriors)

Knicks are Knicksing it up again this year. I want to say the Melo trade was a good move but then I remember that the organization always screws everything up no matter how good something seems.
  11. Krusty Burglar

I haven't been to Disney in a long time. Last time we went there Space Mountain was closed and we stayed in the main park. Still loved it though.
  12. Krusty Burglar

Thanks Shaunbadia.
  13. Krusty Burglar

NHC Tinychat

Because I'm a lazy bastard can someone give me the name/pass for the chat room?
  14. Krusty Burglar

handsome_devil he's still alive, just not around here. He'll probably come back at some point. Good to see your still around, by the way.
  15. Krusty Burglar

Yeah I remember you now. It's really been awhile.
  16. Krusty Burglar

Before I make an ass of myself, do you remember what your username probably was around 2014ish?
  17. Krusty Burglar

Smiling Politely That's good to hear, happy for you two! And thanks silent disco.
  18. Krusty Burglar

Call of Duty actually good?

A lot of the dislikes are a mix of people hating the futuristic formula its had for a few years now, plus a lot of Battlefield/other FPS fans, plus people who simply hate CoD. I can see why people would start getting sick of the future, but sick enough to make it become one of the most disliked...
  19. Krusty Burglar

Braces

Nah, my teeth are in pretty good shape. Two of my brothers do have them, however, and they seem kind of annoying, especially with food and having to get them checked out and tightened every so often.
  20. Krusty Burglar

Shaunbadia and Smiling Politely I've been pretty inactive for the last year and a half, so I missed a lot, but when did you two become a thing?