Search results

1. R

Who will die in the season premiere? Could it be... you?!?

last time I checked in on this (months ago), I thought Al Jean said pretty definitively that it was a Hank Azaria character that would be killed off EDIT: oh right, he said it was someone who won an Emmy for their performance, or something along those lines. which meant it could be Azaria, or...
  2. R

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

He's saying Krusteleh, which is Krusty + eleh. Hn Yiddish, the "eleh" word-ending is kind of a term of endearment. You might have heard someone say "oh my little bubbeleh!" So Krusteleh is something a stereotypical old-world Jewish man would call his darling friend Krusty. I imagine the "eleh"...
  3. R

Your latest acquisition

on ebay I won the authentic skull of Bleeding Gums Murphy
  4. R

this is really a question better suited for a doctor
  5. R

if a mod is reading can someone change my name to real mEVILn
  6. R

Edna's the front-runner to me. I know she has a new 'arc' but those Nedna episodes have terrible ratings. and maybe Marcia Wallace is ready to leave. I was thinking Apu, but I don't know if they'd want to inflict tragedy on such a big family. same with killing off Ralph's father, for instance...
  7. R

Rate and Review Futurama: ''Meanwhile'' (True Series Finale)

I imagine the comics are going to keep being produced... right?
  8. R

Rate and Review Futurama: ''Meanwhile'' (True Series Finale)

I loved this episode. There's a lot to talk about that are interesting that I don't really feel like going over... the humor (top notch), the sappiness (which maybe went too far by the Eiffel Tower), the pacing, the use of the characters, the callbacks, and whether the episode did justice to...
  9. R

People you secretly had a crush on

Bella Drape 'er
  10. R

Rate and Review Futurama: ''Stench and Stenchibility''

Scruffy would only really work in a series finale kind of scenario sort of a series-universe-exploder like Homer's Enemy or Firefly's finale (so for the record I am calling a Scruffy-centered finale)
  11. R

Big collection of Simpsons Comics, Books, and CDs on eBay right now

holy shit seriously? now I'm legit interested in getting this batch of books and comics (and CDs). you said all of them were signed? why would Groening even agree to sign so many things
  12. R

that's season 5's Marge Gets a Job Marge suggests she could get a job, and Homer considers his idyllic dream of living in the woods, keeping a journal of his thoughts: "March 15th. I wish I brought a TV. Oh God, how I miss TV!"
  13. R

The advancement of modern technology, i.e the Internet, has made 21st century life soulless and shit

and like.... it's fireworks. when in the future are you going to want to watch the footage?
  14. R

Big collection of Simpsons Comics, Books, and CDs on eBay right now

Update: New customers to eBay's BillMeLater service get $10 back on 1st purchase, subject to credit approval.