Search results

1. Tamaki Suoh

Are Bart and Lisa the best simpsons couple?

I think Burns and Smithers are better, but to each his own. Different strokes for different folks.
  2. Tamaki Suoh

Who's smarter: Smithers or Lisa?

^Smithers pretty much runs the whole plant and all of Burns' affairs too.
  3. Tamaki Suoh

Smithers pretty much runs the whole power plant because Burns is too senile too. Also, he knows a lot of stuff off the top of his head, like knowing that one baseball player died 130 years ago exactly off the top of his head.
  4. Tamaki Suoh

"Well Smithers rarely shows any intelligence/personality above his droll servant position to Mr Burns, so I thought this inability Smithers had was a clear indication of his status as an average human being, rather than being intelligent." Uhh, WHAT? Smithers was the only one who could memorize...
  5. Tamaki Suoh

^Well, I'm talking about IQ, not EQ (just to clarify).
  6. Tamaki Suoh

I think Smithers is.
  7. Tamaki Suoh

who is the best role model in the simpsons?

Smithers! Loyal, crazy intellectual, romantic, hard-working, the list goes on...
  8. Tamaki Suoh

simpsons character you feel sorry for the most.

Smithers. Unrequited love (even though I think it's secretly requited!) can be a real pain.
  9. Tamaki Suoh

Is that Osaka in your avatar??

Is that Osaka in your avatar??
  10. Tamaki Suoh

Episode elimination season by season

+Mobile -Enemy Treehouse of Horror XV 10 Sleeping With the Enemy 10 Fat Man and Little Boy 5 There's Something About Marrying 30 On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister 20 Mobile Homer 20 The Seven-Beer Snitch 40 Don't Fear the Roofer 90 The Heartbroke Kid 20 Thank God It's Doomsday 40 Home Away...
  11. Tamaki Suoh

Preview/Speculation "The Devil Wears Nada" (LABF17)

I hope there's a lot of Burnsmithers in it!! :aww:
  12. Tamaki Suoh

R&R Mom Pop Art

A decent rendering of the modern art world and its many complexities, contradictions, and unremitting surprises. As an art history aficionado myself, I was glad to see an episode address issues such as the meaning of art in a contemporary world and what it takes to be deigned an "artist"...
  13. Tamaki Suoh

Burns Verkaufen vs Blood Feud

Not another "which episode is better" thread. But which episode do you think better portrays the complexities of the Burnsmithers friendship/relationship, and why? I can't really decide. I think Burns Verkaufen might portray their friendship better (one of the few episodes where they are...
  14. Tamaki Suoh

I love you!

I love you!
  15. Tamaki Suoh

Hey! I'm fabulous! How are you?

Hey! I'm fabulous! How are you?
  16. Tamaki Suoh

No problem! ^_^

No problem! ^_^